• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

32 today

Status
Not open for further replies.
One day (soon) we are going to have replace this genius.

What we would give to have a SG of 5 years ago in the team right now

greatest player we have ever seen at our club, hope he does well in the Euro's

Happy birthday Stevie G.
Hope he somehow manages to win the league with us before he hangs his boots up (Robson did it with the mancs so why not?)

What leads you to that statement ?

Oh, Happy Birthday Stevie....!

Er...have you ever seen the miserable fucker? He must turn 70% of kids off from playing football after they see this Strindbergian howler slouch around a pitch.

Er...have you ever seen the miserable fucker? He must turn 70% of kids off from playing football after they see this Strindbergian howler slouch around a pitch.

I'm willing to bet a substantial amount that he's inspired vast numbers more than he's estranged.

God that video is insane. So many great goals and memories. Not his best goal obvs, but I love the Charlton goal at home. Made it 2-1 right at the death and we got CL footy a week or two later.

Hope he has a great season and stay injury free.

God that video is insane. So many great goals and memories. Not his best goal obvs, but I love the Charlton goal at home. Made it 2-1 right at the death and we got CL footy a week or two later.

Hope he has a great season and stay injury free.

Didn't we win that game 3-1?

Have a poll on when the first 'what the fuck's he doing?' over-eleborate head scratch will occur during the season.

Sent a text to Riise to see how Hogli was doing after the tackle last saturday.
Great player and a legend in so many ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom