• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

3rd Kit - 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

6TimesaRed

Not a Bot....
Administrator
7217c5c1b3c6bb0807e1a09bf8a781b6.jpg

9bd7de1f6406ed3f4e2da8ea53a4bed3.jpg

175b7c3715f0203825d9cb2d9efaf833.jpg

16c278e6a6409b0e6e16ced51fd3bdaa.jpg

Last edited:
Whilst the shirt looks ok, i hate the idea of black shirts on the pitch. I want our players to be able to spot each other as easily as possible. Red does this, white kinda does this, neon does this. Black doesn't do this.

I tought it would look a bit like the black grey one we had about 10 years ago ie the 'phantom' i think oit was.

This one is pretty crap tho

Yeah, that was poor. The home kit was boss, away kit was decent but the 3rd kit was awful.

Not the greatest..

The orange kit was my favourite kit in recent times
The orange kit was great. I agree with others that a kit that makes the players stand out on the pitch just makes sense. This is not such a kit.

I couldn't give a fuck what we play in. As long as the first kit is all red.

We've got to accept that the club are trying to make some £££ and the majority of this comes from parents buying their kids kits, usually as presents

Kids arent into all white or all yellow. They like the neon colours. The amount of purple kits I saw on kids last year was unbelievable. Not many all red.

That all said, as an adult.. I do think it looks shit!

Yes, that might be because normal colours like red or blue are not exciting enough to stimulate their modern brains, so you need to pop them with caffeine pills and present a neon purple bullshit shirt to get a modicum of reaction.

Two lots of blue on two away kits.

Warrior/New Balance have made some lovely home shirts over the years, but their away kits have mostly been shocking, bordering on embarrassing.

Bring on Adidas.

You guys are blinded by nostalgia. (or just blind)

The all yellow kits were pure shit, as were the ecru. almost every single Reebok / Adidas away was horrid. This is much better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom