• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

A little game - "Who am I?" 7th ed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Modo

A contentious scando
(Let's start with an easy one, please use a SPOILER tag so that others can guess as well)

I spent my entire career in England.
I've won the league twice with two different teams.
Never won any major cups.
I managed to earn a decent amount of caps for England.
I finished my career in the same team I started my career in.
Only three of the players I've played with are still active in the Premier League.
(Bonus points if you manage to name them)

Who am I?

(Let's start with an easy one, please use a SPOILER tag so that others can guess as well)

I spent my entire career in England.
I've won the league twice with two different teams.
Never won any major cups.
I managed to earn a decent amount of caps for England.
I finished my career in the same team I started my career in.
Only three of the players I've played with are still active in the Premier League.
(Bonus points if you manage to name them)

Who am I?

Did this all occur premier league era?

OK, I'll add a little hint.

All the teams I played for wore white in some capacity

Did a bit of research (looked at the Leeds squad presuming it was someone who played with Milner! I am going for David Batty

Did a bit of research (looked at the Leeds squad presuming it was someone who played with Milner! I am going for David Batty
Boom!

Won the league with Leeds and Blackburn
Wore white in some capacity: Leeds, Blackburn (blue/white), Newcastle (Black/white)
Started career at Leeds, finished at Leeds.
Three active players:
Milner, Lennon, Carson.

Yeah v good question. If no internetting is allowed then I cheated, but had fun trying to work it out. Wouldn't have had a chance without Hal's help at a hint!

Yeah v good question. If no internetting is allowed then I cheated, but had fun trying to work it out. Wouldn't have had a chance without Hal's help at a hint!

I totally cheated and internetted.

I misread and thought it was won two cups... and went McAteer first.

After the hint I started to get a feel for the two teams... first player I checked didn’t have the caps.

Then I went down a list of capped players and checked out the squad in his final season.

Love this shit!!!

I was born in a country that no longer exists in 1968. I played for two London clubs. I was top scorer at a World Cup.

Who am I?

I'm no good at these things but I'll give it a go.

Alex Ferguson said I had a magnificent penis and I now co-present Homes Under the Hammer. Who am I? Eh? Watch out for the damp and any planning restrictions.

Alex Ferguson said I had a magnificent penis and I now co-present Homes Under the Hammer. Who am I? Eh? Watch out for the damp and any planning restrictions.
Igor Biscan.

Dion Dublin

Either Beardsley or Kenny, depending on which version you believe.

I'm a former Premier League player.
I've also played in Scotland.
I've won the league in 2 different countries.
I'm also a World Cup winner.
Who am I?

I'm a former Premier League player.
I've also played in Scotland.
I've won the league in 2 different countries.
I'm also a World Cup winner.
Who am I?

Stephane Guivarch
Played for Newcastle & Rangers - won the league in France & Scotland and was a member of the ‘98 World Cup Winning French Squad.

Correct! Did you cheat?

Of course I cheated!!!

Uuuummm... I prefer to call it “researching”.

I forgot he’d played in Scotland.

I was actually thinking it was Gattuso - but he didn’t play in England.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom