• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

"A proper Brazilian"

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a footballer.

Not to put too much of a dampener on things but he couldn't have asked for a better/easier intro to things than 2 non-entity league games against Reading & Wigan though could he?

Bit interesting to see how he goes against a team that can defend from the midfield backwards.

Yeah I get your vibe Ryan.

I'm happy that his confidence will be sky high now. Hopefully 1 setback (which will happen) won't destroy that.

Good to see sunshine is back. You too Sunny!
(I though I posted the above somewhere before!)

He's a footballer.

Not to put too much of a dampener on things but he couldn't have asked for a better/easier intro to things than 2 non-entity league games against Reading & Wigan though could he?

Bit interesting to see how he goes against a team that can defend from the midfield backwards.

To be honest - I'll be happy if he dominates the 10-12 teams that can't defend properly ever year ! ;)

Yup. We seem to have gone from being shit at beating the poor teams but great against the best ones, to the complete opposite. If we can add that bit of quality when defending, I'm sure our style will allow us to beat the big guns while completely battering the weak ones. Players like Coutinho will definitely help in that regard.

To be honest - I'll be happy if he dominates the 10-12 teams that can't defend properly ever year ! ;)

Exactly, I dont think he will play every game, its about having options in the squad these days rather than a set XI and he gives us an option going forward the no other player in the squad can. Im sure he wont be dominating too many games against stoke but its horses for courses and I reckon managed correctly hes gonna be a hell of a player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom