• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

A thread for the faithful few…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buddha

Very Well-Known
We’re still getting fourth and it’ll be delicious…

Chelsea to show their teeth midweek with Poch running his critical eye over them from the stands.

Then a hugely motivated Fulham (and goal scoring Mitrovic) to beat a shit-the-bed Utd next Sunday. Meanwhile we’ll spank Southampton 0-6 or something.

Believe..

We’re still getting fourth and it’ll be delicious…

Chelsea to show their teeth midweek with Poch running his critical eye over them from the stands.

Then a hugely motivated Fulham (and goal scoring Mitrovic) to beat a shit-the-bed Utd next Sunday. Meanwhile we’ll spank Southampton 0-6 or something.

Believe..
I am in.

I think we should go out and win the only trophy available to us that Klopp hasn’t already won with us.

Believe it or not - I still have hope against both teams above us,

1) Leicester are fighting for their lives.
2) Fulham fucking got a score to settle with United - they absolutely fucked them up in that FA CUP tie and United did not start playing anything of note until Fulham were down to 9 men.
3) Both have an unknown quantity in Chelsea
4) Both will feel at ease knowing that we don't have our nose touching their arseholes right now, so the teams they face maybe more determined against them than they will be against them.

Leicester haven't been fighting all season. They've downed tools.

Clear your schedule for Thursday nights, it's done.

Everton won’t get another point this season and will still avoid relegation.

Come on lads, Everton's superpower is avoiding the drop. The gods are always on their side in this regard.

it is over
after you lot sold your soul to dreamy it was sealed
as it was foretold in the ancient chronicles of jason

After seeing the teams I think we should all clear our schedules for Thursday nights

I just hope United score another goal his half so I can turn over and watch Taskmaster at 9pm.

600000 billion spent and one of their most exciting players is the 18 year old Chupawsnkowo something from Villa. We should have signed him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom