• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

About fucking time

Status
Not open for further replies.

HC

Very Well-Known
Being threatened by a geriatric wielding a hairdryer can only take a team so far.

Utd have far too much mediocrity in their squad compared to the Monster that is Man City.

Yeah, I was so happy when that other team I hate that bought their success using an unsustainable business model destroyed them. It made me so so happy.

I pretty much only care about Liverpool. And as far as liverpool goes, the title race is pretty much irrelevant at this point.

Yes, I'd rather United lost, but them getting crushed by the shiniest new toy to grace our league doesn't really fill me with glee, first because teams like Man City and Chelsea disgust me and ruin the game, and second because so fucking what, another team we've an uphill battle to overhaul. Put it this way, if it's the case that United on back of their seemingly neverending fucking success have too much mediocrity in their club, we have too little mediocrity and too much fucking shit.

That's not being sanctimonious, it's just being miserable.

At the start of the season i did believe that we could be in the title race. But that was because i expected it to be tight at the top and the winner to have 74-78 points only. But the way it's been going Citi seem like they can easily score 90. United will also cross 80. So there is no way we will finish top-2.

But third is still a realistic possibility and we have the team to make it happen. Not everything is lost.

I think we will finish with about 72- 76 points.

Well on our current form 60 -65 is more realistic, but i think we will improve our form substantially. There is more to come from us! I'm convinced.

That mediocre Manure team that won the league last season?? They lost to the most expensive team in the history of football so who fucking cares?? ?? I laughed for a good 3 seconds after City scored the 5th goal. So fucking what?

So the rest of the 36 games are all that matters.

I was happy that United lost and got their come uppance if only to shut their big mouths for a while but I find it hard to get away from our own mediocrity. Having bossed most games thus far, the results haven't been desireable for the most part. Newcastle are showing us up. That should say it all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom