• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Abu Dhabi Tennis - Murray V Nadal FINAL

FoxForceFive

6CM Addict
Administrator
Anyone watching?

Murray was in fantastic form to knock Federer out yesterday, & is 2 games to 1 having just broken Nadal's serve in the first set.

Great tennis.

I want Murray to win, my friend wants Nadal to win, cos she thinks he's fit

so we're at loggerheads for the afternoon

Murray's class.

For he & Nadal to be at this peak at this age means we'll have some golden years of tennis rivalry between them. Nadal is the better player now, but barely, & Murray's closing the gap all the time.

[quote author=SummerOnions link=topic=30140.msg767907#msg767907 date=1230990275]
Isn't Murray still 4th?
[/quote]

Murray's 4th, but considering he's 21 & Nadal 22 that's the long term rivalry.

The crowd need to learn how to fucking behave, they shouted at Murray twice as he first served & put him off that game Nadal broke him. Wouldnt get that at Wimbledon.

Rafa's looking much better this second set, bringing the game to Murray a lot more.

Still hasnt quite got his serve, but he's pushing him more.

3-2 second set, just broken him again.

He could actually do this. I wouldnt read too much into it if he does though, Nadal starts the year slowly usually, so will definitely improve.

Nadcal finds his serve at 5-5, perfect timing.

Wins second set 7-5. Pissed off cos I wanted Murray to win, but made up cos the match is enjoyable & get to see more.

What a fucking tennis match.

Rally after rally. Both players chasing every single ball, from the back & side of the court. Every time you think it's beyond them they keep it in play. Just wish the crowd would fucking act like they were watching a tennis match not a footy match.

[quote author=Roger REDerer link=topic=30140.msg768039#msg768039 date=1230996430]
I fcuking hate Murray and I hope the cnut loses.
[/quote]

He speaks very highly of you.

Who won? Ive just switched over now and saw some little chinese girl waving a scotland flag. Then it cut to a break.

Great win, great match.

Hopefully Murray can push on & get a slam this year. Beating Federer & Nadal in consecutive matches is no easy feat.

That game in the third set to at 3-3 is perhaps the highest quality of tennis I have ever seen by both players, in any match.

What a game... what a match... I know it was only an exhibition match, but 2hrs and 45mins of that, try telling those two it didn't mean anything.

SO

Top Eight Pts
1 Rafael Nadal 6675
2 Roger Federer 5305
3 Novak Djokovic 5295
4 Andy Murray 3720
5 Nikolay Davydenko 2715
6 Jo-Wilfried Tsonga 2050
7 Gilles Simon 1980
8 Andy Roddick 1970

Djokovic currently holds the aus open and masters cup... it'll be a lot tighter if Novak doesn't retain the aus open in a few weeks time. its worth about 1000 points I think.

edit its worth 1000 to the winner

Back
Top Bottom