• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Adebayor's Red

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeTallecWiz

Doos
Honorary Member
Reckless tackle, high off the ground, studs showing. Was the right call, no doubt.

However, did anyone see the tussle afterward between Wilshere and Bale? Shoving non-stop, and then after they were separated, Bale taunts him about his height ... Bloody pansies.

If I was a betting man I'd say Bale would tear Wilshire a new one if they went toe to toe.

Reckless tackle, high off the ground, studs showing. Was the right call, no doubt.

However, did anyone see the tussle afterward between Wilshere and Bale? Shoving non-stop, and then after they were separated, Bale taunts him about his height ... Bloody pansies.
.gif pls.

.gif pls.

I can't find the part where he says he's short ... but here's the 'fight'

tumblr_mdn4xyykdU1rxctspo1_250.gif

Wilshere was trying to do his best Chelsea/Utd imitation of trying to get Adebayor sent off.
Well done Bale.

Was a red card, but we dont need 11 more refs from the other team aswell.

Well, in the name of us the "not-so-tall" ones (i.e. dwarfs) I demand an 8 match ban!

who is this well known member that has been here since friday? i've been here fucking years and nobody knows who i am
I know who you are

You're the second hardest lad in your family right?

I reckon dat Adebayor is unlucky. He went for da ball. Pussyole Arsenal players.

Hi Irfan - Hate to be a snob but I really get annoyed at someone posting in 'dumb' speech - 'Dat' is actually 'That' - Is it really that hard to type one extra letter? Syntax and grammar are a dying art it seems.

P.S - If you are a previous poster on the wind up - Then fair enough ;)

You know too much! But you are correct, I'm here for only 9 more days though

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Irfan - Hate to be a snob but I really get annoyed at someone posting in 'dumb' speech - 'Dat' is actually 'That' - Is it really that hard to type one extra letter? Syntax and grammar are a dying art it seems.

Its fucking annoying me too. At least you were polite about it.

Wilshere is a dirty little bastard. He would have fitted well into the Leeds United teams of the 1960's and 70's.

Why all da digs? I is a red like the rest of you. Yeah I type like i speak but dat aint that bad. bet you lot text de same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom