• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

AFC Bournemouth v Liverpool - Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxForceFive

6CM Addict
Administrator
78563533_10158565898917573_8735219467174281216_o.jpg

Where to Watch:

http://sixcrazyminutes.com/threads/afc-bournemouth-v-liverpool-where-to-watch.149120/

Interesting lineup. Should be good enough but big chances for Keita and Ox here. Not a fan of Gomez at right back but he could use some match time.

Playing in that fucking England kit again. I seriously hate this kit.

Hopefully we'll buck the trend of playing shite in it today.

Is there only one camera at the ground?

Why are we only able to see what's going on the RW?

Naby needs to not be chickening out of headers if he wants to win people over

Is there only one camera at the ground?

Why are we only able to see what's going on the RW?
I often imagine how hard it is for managers. Their view is awful in terms of seeing the shape of the side.

I'm always surprised teams don't have a member of the coaching staff sitting in the directors seats feeding down info about the shape that the manager may miss at touchline level. Esp at Anfield cos the camber on our pitch is fairly extreme.

Keita doesn't seem to like those 50/50 challenges as much as he should...I remember in an interview he described himself as a defensive midfielder first and foremost. At least he hasn't fallen over yet lol

I would rather see more intensity from Keita rather than flashy sidesteps

Keita doesn't seem to like those 50/50 challenges as much as he should...I remember in an interview he described himself as a defensive midfielder first and foremost. At least he hasn't fallen over yet lol
He definitely wasn't afraid of them in the German league, & that first against West ham he was flying in too, it's like he's scared of being injured again, he desperately needs to get over it.

Great pass by Hendo to Robbo, but Robbo really overestimates his shooting ability.

At the moment we’re playing like a team that has made 7 changes...
We're still the better side though, & were growing into the game.

Keita looks seriously rusty though, his positioning is much improved, but his passing isn't there yet, you can see how long it's been since he played.

I'd swap keita and ox around , get keita further up field and then ox drive from deeper

Fucking solanke saw his name in the lights there.

Let's not let this melt score his first goal In forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom