• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Allegri

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeTallecWiz

Doos
Honorary Member
4 year contract to be Chelsea's next gaffa ... calciomercato is the source.

He's been rumored in the past ...

Very very solid manager, who really did well with Milan and now Juve.

Interesting. I thought they'd go all out for Simeone. Perhaps that was a lazy assumption.

I'll be pissed off if United get Simeone. Ideally they'll appoint Giggs but I could deal with them getting Mourinho.

Pellegrini is far too classy for that shower.
He was far too classy for City too.
They'll probably win the league.
Final of the league cup.
Still in the fa cup and champions league and they couldn't wait to get rid and get their new toy in Pep.
Pellegrini is one of the most decent blokes that has managed in this league just a pity he didn't twat Pardew with a headbutt that time and I'd respect him far more.

Allegri seems to be distancing himself from the job ... El Confedencial is saying Simeone is now Chelsea's #1 target.

He needs a team of really really hard working players ... That Atleti team is incredible ... I do wonder if he comes to London how he'll adjust to those overpaid twats, the league etc.

I think he'd adjust to the league okay. His team is just like a meaner more ruthless version of Pochettino's in a way.

In years gone by, Chelsea would be an ideal destination. The problem now is what to do with Hazard, Oscar and Fabregas. And Terry needs replacing. Tricky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom