• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Andrew of the Murrays

Not a fan of tennis but Murray must have been good as he won stuff.

Don't get why non-English get all moral about what appears in red-top newspapers (they create conflict to sell papers Duh ) as if the average English person takes what they say seriously.

Everyone knows it was banter. The bloke just played up to it, good for him.

Conflating red top headlines with English attitudes is a bit literal and a bit dull. Silly persons.
Barba Roja said "it was a cuntish comment" right here in this thread.

Barba Roja said "it was a cuntish comment" right here in this thread.

Somebody else said IT WAS BANTER right here in this thread. As did I. Somebody else said I never cared about his "anyone but the English" comment.

If you're going to chase around being a pedant. Stop. Silly person.

Last edited:
Somebody else said IT WAS BANTER right here in this thread. As did I. Somebody else said I never cared about his "anyone but the English" comment.

If you're going to chase around being a pedant. Stop. Silly person.
I'm just pointing out that a sizeable percentage of the English people in this thread thought it was a cuntish comment. The red tops have more of an influence than you think, otherwise no one would buy them. People would be buying Viz instead if they just wanted a laugh.

I'm just pointing out that a sizeable percentage of the English people in this thread thought it was a cuntish comment. The red tops have more of an influence than you think, otherwise no one would buy them. People would be buying Viz instead if they just wanted a laugh.

Fuck me, applause for going to all the effort to do a poll.

Sizeable percentage said it was banter. *poll pending*

Well you know, you were the one making spurious claims.

Claims? Newspapers make claims and people react in different ways! Not much spurious in that. It's just an opinion.

Your "sizeable percentage of the English people in this thread thought it was a cuntish comment" is a spurious claim.

If you're going to play word games and engage in second guessing peoples opinions at least try to do it with some skill.

Claims? Newspapers make claims and people react in different ways! Not much spurious in that. It's just an opinion.

Your "sizeable percentage of the English people in this thread thought it was a cuntish comment" is a spurious claim.

If you're going to play word games and engage in second guessing peoples opinions at least try to do it with some skill.
I was going by the number of English people in this thread, one actually said "it was a cuntish comment". It's still here in this thread. I mean, if you are going to accuse me of playing word games and second guessing you might want to work on your basic comprehension skills.

This explains why Jexy is having such difficulties with understanding the Brexit thread.

This explains why Jexy is having such difficulties with understanding the Brexit thread.

Aaah there we have it. I have a different view to you on another matter so you thought fit to follow me around looking for an argument. I wondered why you were trying so hard. Any old thread or post will do. That's a bit sad.

Clearly I've irritated you in the past, so apologies for that but really you need to be a bit less pathetic.

Aaah there we have it. I have a different view to you on another matter so you thought fit to follow me around looking for an argument. I wondered why you were trying so hard. Any old thread or post will do. That's a bit sad.

Clearly I've irritated you in the past, so apologies for that but really you need to be a bit less pathetic.
Tut tut tut. Attack the post, not the poster.

Tut tut tut. Attack the post, not the poster.

Clearly you have no sense of irony, re your post #38. You really have got your underwear in an uproar haven't you hahahahahaha

I note that you don't deny following me around, but now I have your measure, its all good.

Clearly you have no sense of irony, re your post #38. You really have got your underwear in an uproar haven't you hahahahahaha

I note that you don't deny following me around, but now I have your measure, its all good.
Yet more spurious claims.

Not wishing to get involved in your heated debate.

However.

1) Barba rowed back on his statement.

2) shouldn't we (Liverpool fans) of all people know how shocking and evil the Red tops can be, and are? Just to sell a 'story'.

Bottom line.
Yes he said it.. but it was clearly tongue in cheek. And was a reaction to some winding up by English people.

Any human would say the exact same thing as he did in that moment. If you disagree, you are lying or don't understand the context. Or a bitter person.

End of story!

Back
Top Bottom