• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Angry Napoli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Koulibaly is the big prize. Hope he doesn't go to City.

Insigne and Zielinski have been linked to us before. I think they'd do well here

Now i'm having doubts about this player.....You don't even know his simple four letter name and you are hyping him up?

Or is this a trap to make us say something wrong along the line of racial stereotyping?

Zielinski, Ruiz and Koulibaly. Although the latter will cost a shitload and it probably isnt worth it in the end.

What is actually happening at Napoli ?

The owner, De Laurentiis, is despised by the fan base and clashing with mangement and the players.

He's threatened to dock 25% off players wages this year. Previously he's made Gokhan Inler wear a rubber lion's mask for his unveiling, once fined a player for posing in underwear for a gay magazine and tried to put his players off moving to the Premier League by claiming that 'English women don't wash their genitalia'.

He's an old movie mogul and therefore probably a complete pervert, too.

Last edited:
This is the unfortunate thing in Italy especially - owners can't help themselves and get heavily involved with such things.

The players who have been publicly blasted (wrongly) by Laurentis include Insigne, Alan, Zielinski, Eljim Elmas, Mertens.

He's even come out and had a go at Marek Hamsik who now plays in China - just bizarre.

This could be the point of no return for players & Laurentis.

Either Laurentis sells Napoli (big interest from Qatar) or he follows through with his threats and basically sells half the squad.

The owner, De Laurentiis, is despised by the fan base and clashing with mangement and the players.

He's threatened to dock 25% off players wages this year. Previously he's made Gokhan Inler wear a rubber lion's mask for his unveiling, once fined a player for posing in underwear for a gay magazine and tried to put his players off moving to the Premier League by claiming that 'English women don't wash their genitalia'.

Some of the strangest shit I've ever read.

I assume he's related to Dino. He was a major player in Hollywood and produced hundreds of films.

Don't know if he was a bit mental, though.

Here we go!
inlernapoli.jpg

Insigne and Zielinski have been linked to us before. I think they'd do well here
Poo I forgot about this possibility... Hopefully by the time they get their hands on him the league dream of over for them. They have some hard games coming up.

I believe City are out of foreign player allocations, so they have to sign an English CB if they want one (unless they sell non-English players, of course).

De Laurentis has just come out and again demanded the players attend a midweek camp.

This is becoming a farce now.

Well they still fought - and drew - against us at Anfield. Something no one else has done this season. I guess a bit of infighting never hurt anyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom