• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Anyone putting this on their list for Santa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlads Quiff

Well-Known
I am no fashion guru but WTF - LFC's new "stadium shirt"

lfcshirtblog.jpg

This will probably be in stock, whereas all of our decent stuff is permo out of stock.

First the "Mighty Red" mascot, then "Being Liverpool" the TV show and now the stadium shirt. Keep it up, Werner!

its clearly intended for people that want to stand in one particular spot and appear invisible to the crowd as they slowly stroke there cocks into peoples pies

You can see it's been designed for those blokes of a certain age who've been Shatnered. You know, one minute they're still holding in the tum and tucking their shirt in their kecks, the next minute they're just resigned to growing a paunch and out comes the shirt. 'I quite like the shirt just hanging there, don't you, luv?' 'YOU'RE FAT!' That's the market. They'll be selling cream kecks and brown sandals next.

You can see it's been designed for those blokes of a certain age who've been Shatnered. You know, one minute they're still holding in the tum and tucking their shirt in their kecks, the next minute they're just resigned to growing a paunch and out comes the shirt. 'I quite like the shirt just hanging there, don't you, luv?' 'YOU'RE FAT!' That's the market. They'll be selling cream kecks and brown sandals next.

Haha. They might as well not even bother making this monstrosity in anything below XXL.

Where would anyone even wear something like this? On holiday, sitting around the pool, basically. You can be sure that this latest item has gone down well in the Dunk household.

I wonder if any of our Asian forumites might care to comment on whether that shirt is likely to do well in the Far East, because I can't see it happening in the UK.

Haha. They might as well not even bother making this monstrosity in anything below XXL.

Where would anyone even wear something like this? On holiday, sitting around the pool, basically. You can be sure that this latest item has gone down well in the Dunk household.

Definitely. He'll probably pair it with his trusty S*n hat.

I reckon if I bought it for my brother he would wear it. Not sure what his wife would say though.

I wonder if any of our Asian forumites might care to comment on whether that shirt is likely to do well in the Far East, because I can't see it happening in the UK.

I think it's more likely to appeal to our Wigan based fans.

Haha well in Jack.
Ayres, John Henry and Werner should endorse the official club merchandise and all go out together wearing them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom