• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Arsenal post match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salah is the spit of mousa ghanin, the Afghan who takes Rambo into enemy lines.. And gets Rambo the arsenal he needs..Inc the blue light thing

Played by Sassoon gabbai

Edit: ummmm importantly Salah is pretty fricking good.
He had that winning mentality, hopefully he can be more clinical add the season progresses as he won't always get the chances he did today

It's actually Sasson Ganado. A very good Israeli actor.

No you don't. Not Arsenal fans. The madly hypocritical fans who, after years of boring everyone else to tears, suddenly reinvented themselves as such connoisseurs of the game that they even shouted 'hoof' whenever an opposition keeper kicked the ball long. The boneheadedly arrogant fans who claimed that Carragher should have been arrested for taking the pound coin that THEY threw at his face and tossed it back so as to almost fatally wound twenty-three different Gooners. They need to be dragged down to the depths of hell by the fire-breathing sons of Satan and roasted alive eternally. In my opinion.
Looks like you don't like Arsenal and their fans, do you? [emoji6] [emoji23]

No you don't. Not Arsenal fans. The madly hypocritical fans who, after years of boring everyone else to tears, suddenly reinvented themselves as such connoisseurs of the game that they even shouted 'hoof' whenever an opposition keeper kicked the ball long. The boneheadedly arrogant fans who claimed that Carragher should have been arrested for taking the pound coin that THEY threw at his face and tossed it back so as to almost fatally wound twenty-three different Gooners. They need to be dragged down to the depths of hell by the fire-breathing sons of Satan and roasted alive eternally. In my opinion.

Has Sean hacked gkMacca's account? Ha

How very dare I forget Nicol. I fucking loved him. Less so Staunton and Burrows, but both of them were hard fuckers too

Stevie Nicol wasn't a"natural" left back.
His original role was right back, but he could play every role across the defence and the midfield, and could also score goals. What an amazing player he was!

A great result and I was pleased to see Salah score again... That said he does miss too often for my liking, how the hell he didn't score when Cech made his save first ten minutes in I do not know.

He is good and the pace does make us noticeably more dangerous going forward... mind you if he improves his finishing he would be worth 100M eh...

Wow - what a win. Modo, Gary Neville and others want to shift all the focus on Arsenal for being so poor. Ok - they weren't great but we absolutely destroyed them from the get go. They're a fragile team confidence wise when they come up here - and they weren't given any chance. That was a dominant performance where 6/7-0 would have been a more accurate scoreline.

Karius - 5 - Lost a point for he poor kicking. That shit has got to stop if something has happened to Ming.

Gomez - 7 - Looked far far better on the ball than against Palace. Defensively - I don't remember anything too worrying, and he was very good on the ball.

Moreno - 6 - 1 or 2 brain farts, as usual, but nothing too calamitous.

Lovren - 7 - stupid yellow, but solid performance.

Matip - 7.5 - the pick of the CBs. Solid, no nonsense defending.

Hendo - 7 - as with Hoffenheim, he's starting to get back to himself fitness wise. Good passing, good harassing and should have scored a goal.

Can - 8 - SIGN THE KID TO A NEW CONTRACT PLEASE.

Gini - 7.5 - At times, too much time on the ball but in these kind of games, he's a fucking king.

Mane - 8 - great goal, and as usual, a player teams are fucking petrified of.

Firmino - 8 - makes the team tick. Work rate, class, goals, assists ... Loves tapping that Arse. ;)

Salah - 8.5 - MOtM. Salah doesn't seem to be the greatest player, wasteful & a tad bit lazy at times ... but his speed and instincts around the box create opportunity after opportunity ... I mean, he could have had 5 goals already this season easily with the chances he's had ... A goalscorer? whoop dee doo ...

Great way to go into the int'l break. With Cuntinho back, let's destroy City.
I'd agree with most of that again. How Karius is #2 I have no idea. Hopefully it was a stunt to put Karius in the shop window and bump Ward up.

Thought Moreno had a decent game. Still got caught out a few times but also made some great defensive contributions and linked well with Mane etc.
Wasnt that much of a shithouse either.

Yeah I thought Moreno was good but his tackling is still really reckless. If he missed the ball on a couple of those full blooded (kinda needless) tackles it would have been an instant red. He got lucky when one nearly sneaked under him, maybe caught his arm on the way through?

Oh man that arsenaltv thing was the funniest thing I've seen since my lad threw a bowl of custard over my annoying aunt.

Great win. I've not seen it yet as I out camping but I'll check it later! It sound ace reading all the comments

Yeah I thought Moreno was good but his tackling is still really reckless. If he missed the ball on a couple of those full blooded (kinda needless) tackles it would have been an instant red. He got lucky when one nearly sneaked under him, maybe caught his arm on the way through?
Yeah I saw that one. Also a couple he missed jumping in in the box where a smarter player would have gone over his leg.

The thing I love about him is he wants to go into every tackle.
The thing I hate about him is he isnt very good at it.

He has that awful trait that Sol Cambell used to have that I never understood the hype about of wanting to fly into last minute challenges on his arse. Good defenders walk off the pitch with clean shorts because they read the game. Moreno relies on pace and lunges to keep him in the game.

21077672_751817175004865_8771031495226269430_n.jpg

Thought Moreno had a decent game. Still got caught out a few times but also made some great defensive contributions and linked well with Mane etc.
Wasnt that much of a shithouse either.

Moreno was interviewed last week for the club website, and he STILL doesn't speak English. Now, I'm no great multi-linguist but I could probably be reasonably conversant in another language after living in that country for three years. He's been here since August 2014, and he still can't do a simple pre-recorded interview in English. And it's not as if he's been that busy with playing football. What the heck's he been doing with his time? Maybe it's irrelevant, but to me it suggests he's just hopeless at learning anything. He's not learnt from his mistakes as a defender, and I can't help but doubt if he's coachable. What he's doing now is avoiding having his weaknesses exposed, rather than showing that those weaknesses have been turned into strengths, which results in Lovren having to serve as CB and de facto left back.

Just how good is Firmino's heading though? Usually with these silky Brazilians they are almost always shit at headers. Firmino has scored his fair share of headers, usually skilfully guided past the keeper rather than anything with power. Very deft center-forward esque heading skills.

Never expected that he had this in him.

Just how good is Firmino's heading though? Usually with these silky Brazilians they are almost always shit at headers. Firmino has scored his fair share of headers, usually skilfully guided past the keeper rather than anything with power. Very deft center-forward esque heading skills.

In Brazil - they can all head the ball "skillfully" - but you have to understand ... heading the ball is not seen as a skill over in Brazil - it's something you should be able to do regardless. I agree with them.

@King Binny - expected this - remember those games and scorelines - has happened to Arsenal too many times, so really what we did yesterday was nothing spectacular.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom