• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Aspas sold - twice

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Binny

Part of the Furniture
Honorary Member
Sevilla announced they have agreed a deal with Celta Vigo for Aspas.
http://sevillafc.es/nuevaweb/actualidad/noticias/37866

Sevilla apparently had to sign him due to the terms of the loan (10 goals in 951 mins).

And Celta has also confirmed his return.
CHUYrj5WwAAxg9b.jpg

[article=http://as.com/diarioas/2015/06/12/english/1434135150_597446.html]Sevilla have reached an agreement with Celta Vigo over the transfer of Iago Aspas. The Europa League champions made the agreement in principle official after securing the player’s rights; he had been on loan from Liverpool during the 2014-15 season and the deal included a mandatory end-of-season purchase clause.

As Sevilla indicated, the agreement between all parties is complete, although the player needs to complete his medical and formalise his contract. As per the agreement, the deal will be finalised when the transfer market opens on July 1.

Aspas arrived at Sevilla last summer having been unable to secure regular first-team football at Liverpool, who had signed him on the back of his superb first season in La Liga with Celta in 2012-13. Dearly loved in Galicia, Celta will recover a player who has been one of the most important components of their attack in recent seasons, and he will ensure a notable improvement in Toto Berizzo’s attacking options. Aspas struck 10 goals in less than 1,000 minutes of first-team action in 2014-15, and he was the joint-top scorer in the Copa del Rey alongside Neymar.[/article]

I don't think I've ever seen such a limp footballer represent this club.

You knew from day 1 in the Premier League that he was absolute muck and it never got any better. Whoever recommended him needs a good slap.

I remember he was initially compared to Suarez by some people. Fucking hell

I know a woman called Aspasia. Every time I hear the first part of her name I want to shout "learn how to take a fucking corner".

That a player will forever be remembered for taking a bad corner entirely sums up his inabilities. I still fucking hate him for that

I don't think I've ever seen such a limp footballer represent this club.

You knew from day 1 in the Premier League that he was absolute muck and it never got any better. Whoever recommended him needs a good slap.

Nunez

He wasn't up to much, but he wasn't such a milksop as Aspas, who can actually play (he produced some promising showings in pre-season) but was never strong enough, physically or mentally, for English football. He's a kind of Vlad Smicer with about one ten-thousandth of the ability.

Whatever, I'm glad the guy's back home and can get on with his career, and we can hopefully get some moolah back for him.

Didn't Brodgers tell us when he signed him how 'the fans will love his attitude, he's a real fighter' or some such shit?

22M that summer on Ilori, Aspas and Alberto. Fucking jesus wept.

Didn't Brodgers tell us when he signed him how 'the fans will love his attitude, he's a real fighter' or some such shit?

22M that summer on Ilori, Aspas and Alberto. Fucking jesus wept.

How do we know he wasnt just saying what he was asked to say about Aspas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom