• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Balazs Dzsudzsak

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Binny

Part of the Furniture
Honorary Member
We were linked with him earlier this year. He cost Dynamo Moscow €15m when they signed him in 2012.

337178.jpg

December 23, 1986
179 cm
72 kg

Balazs Dzsudzsak's agent Jozsef Vorosbaranyi claims Liverpool and Inter Milan are among clubs interested in his client.

The 26-year-old Hungarian winger currently plies his trade with Dynamo Moscow in the Russian Premier League, where he has a contract until 31st December 2015.

The player, who is thought to be valued at 12 million euros (£10.18m), scored five goals in 27 games last season.

Vorosbaranyi told fcinter1908: "Numerous clubs made an approach including Internazionale and Liverpool, but I can't say more concrete things.

"Balazs didn't ask the club to let him go because he feels good at the team and has a good partnership with coach Dan Petrescu.

"But anything can happen."

I think it's pronounced Joo-Jack

We've been linked with him the last couple windows if memory serves

http://www.sportsdirectnews.com/premier-league/26626-liverpool-preparing-bid-for-hungarian-star.php

Liverpool's pursuit of Hungarian winger Balazs Dzsudzsak has gathered pace, with the Anfield club set to table an official bid in the coming days.

Liverpool's interest in Dzsudzsak, 26, was revealed by the player's agent, who also claimed Serie A side Inter Milan were hot on the trail of the Hungarian international midfielder, currently playing for Dinamo Moscow.

SportsDirect News now understands the Merseyside outfit are set to make a 'take it or leave it' offer to the Russian Premier League side.

Dzsudzsak became the most expensive player in Hungarian football history when he joined the Moscow club in a 2011 £17 million transfer from Anzhi Makhachkala.

A spokesperson for Dinamo Moscow explained to SportsDirect News that any official comment on the situation would be made in the coming days.

I bought him for Liverpool in Footie Manager once. He was quite good.

But in real life, we don't need him and anyway it's just his agent stirring up sh…t

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom