• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Poll Based on nothing but.....

Prefix for Poll Threads

Number 19?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Astaire

Member Of 'The Toilets At The Harry Fan Club..
I think the unthinkable is going to happen. No number 19. There I've said it. I'm basing this on nothing other than a feeling but I think we are going to be denied. Of course, more prevalent matters are at hand but there is no escaping it. Laughable and bitter as it is there is no denying it. What do you reckon - Thoughts?

We all know it's going to be voided. I laid all this out the other day. I feel somewhat responsible. I underestimated the Gods. I never should have doubted the inevitable outcome.

We will never win the Premier League.

Everybody who's voice/opinion means anything have all said that the season finishing is a priority, and you cannot cancel a season this far in when it will affect so many, who gets CL football, who goes down, who comes up?

There is no way of earth they will cancel it when they can just push everything else back like has already happened with the Euros, Olympics, etc.

What reason is there to start a new season and not complete this one?

All TV companies and sponsors would withhold payments or ask for refunds making a lot of clubs risk going under. Teams would deprive themselves of millions if they voted to void the season.

The only reason why spurs will vote to void it is if they can get back in to the European cup based on a void season. West Ham would vote for it to stay in the league.

All TV companies and sponsors would withhold payments or ask for refunds making a lot of clubs risk going under. Teams would deprive themselves of millions if they voted to void the season.

The only reason why spurs will vote to void it is if they can get back in to the European cup based on a void season. West Ham would vote for it to stay in the league.
Bless me Momo for I have sinned,
I feel myself getting inexorably drawn into Halmeister's evil vortex.
As a loyal KH member, before that DA and before that my own delusion since 1990, for the first time in my life I am starting to lose my belief, but with your guidance I am sure I can find the light again.
How many Our Shanklys and Hail Pailseys should I say to gain absolution?

Social distancing

Be like Liverpool

StaySafe

fe0f343a141e285b28be32959a19f00c.jpg

061f8b8f69bd02759a29e245a3c24430.jpg

I hope/think we will still get it done, at some point over the summer and almost certainly behind closed doors. Id rather it was won on the pitch in an empty stadium than handed out by a vote on a zoom conference call.

During this unending lock down, I just don't see any way for @doctor_mac to get hold of anywhere near the amount of virgins it is going to take to repair the damage. No, I'm afraid the league is gone. It's over.

The fool probably blew his entire supply to fuel our ridiculous winning run. A pointless act of hubris. Now in our time of need, his dungeon is empty. Or rather, packed full of toilet roll instead. Fuck you man. Fuck you.

We all know it's going to be voided. I laid all this out the other day. I feel somewhat responsible. I underestimated the Gods. I never should have doubted the inevitable outcome.

NOoooooOOOOOOooooo

Oh wait, it's Halmeister.

Still....ARRGHHHHHHhhhhHHHHHHHHHHH!

I hope/think we will still get it done, at some point over the summer and almost certainly behind closed doors. Id rather it was won on the pitch in an empty stadium than handed out by a vote on a zoom conference call.

Yeah, obvs, but I'd take it anywhichway

Momo is the hero we need.

*kneels*

Finish the season in FIFA 20 online matches.

One player is picked to represent each team.

I think we'll be champions but I think there's a non-trivial chance we won't be.

Which is too horrific to contemplate.

My gut says it'll be cancelled but that we'll be named champions. I'd take that now.

I don't even care any more. The league feels so long ago now...

Obviously I'd take anything at this point but we didn't fucking wait 30 years to win it like this... no celebrations, no parades and permanent asterisk against the win.

Even if that happened I doubt there will be asterisk attached to it. We are 25 points ahead of 2nd place who have 30 to play for.

This is probably going to drag on for three more months then tail off for six in baby steps after that.

that takes us to December So a behind closed doors start

I have always thought 20-22 would be our year.

The best idea is to aim to finish this season. Why have two unfinished seasons? Which is what could happen if we void this season and try to start another season in August/September.

There's a big possibility we are going to get another coronavirus spike this autumn/winter so why start another season that might get messed up like the one voided before?

There's no easy answer...I think the void talk would be a lot easier if this happened 5 or 10 games into the season but because we are nearly at the end we might as well finish it.

The Premier League is just a poor man's First Division anyway. And quit with the faux anti jinx shite, you anti jinxed it all fucking year and look at the mess you've caused. Mass deaths, and I have to spend prolonged time with the wife and kids now.

Absolute defeatist, pandemic causing cunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom