• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Benevolence and forgiveness

Fabio

Former mod, consistent c***
Honorary Member
Dear all,

Recently, you may have noticed we had a lot of new posters. This is something that us as moderators are always thrilled to have, and we actively encourage new posters to post, or missing posters to post more. However recently we had a new poster come on to the site that we suspected had been here before.

It wasn't just us suspecting it, as many posters also suspected this poster of being a reincarnation of a previously shamed poster. In fact, whilst we suspected he had been here before, it wasn't until one of you, the lay peoples, opened our eyes to who it could be. After searching through IP histories of the posters we suspected, we found a good solid simile between them and had enough evidence to question the poster.

We deemed HerrOnceared to be our spokesman to the poster, as he truly is a sexy wordsmith with a gentle heart. We gave him the opportunity to right his wrongs and told him we'd keep schtum if he did, so that he could weave his way back in to the fabric of the site.

Sadly, this act of generosity was ignored, and we have since had no reply for nearly a week. The poster had gone AWOL and he's seen his arse.

As Mods, we try our best to do things fairly, and sometimes thats not possible; but here, we gave someone a second chance and they blew it. They decided to continue with an act of cowardice that, to me, is galling. I'd rather have 50 Rashids instead of this poster, as he is fundamentally flawed as a person.

All he had to do was say sorry. And he couldn't

And with that ladies and gentlemen, I can reveal, JohnMcGovern was Paddy.

Back
Top Bottom