• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Bentley's shot for 15k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosco

Worse than Brendan
[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/ibu2pA8xh6g&hl=en&fs=1.swf[/flash]

That wasn't a skip mate, it was a bunch of dwarfs (or dwarves or whatever) dressed in yellow and standing in a rectangle. They were trained to move in unison in one direction or the other so that he wouldn't miss.

It was a fairly good effort by the people at Red Bull though. From what I understand they never target the dwarf demographic with their advertising even though the pencil drawn figures in their adverts often have unusually short arms and legs, so I guess exploiting dwarfs (or dwarves or whatever) isn't a problem for them. It seems ironic when you look at the big picture. Is there any group that would delight more in having wings? [rhetorical question]

I will continue to carry the torch for dwarf rights on this website. For the past few months I'd let things slide and encouraged them to carry their own torch but they just looked like a comedy mob, accidentally set fire to a few grown-ups and the torch couldn't really be seen except when they had it at the top of a really big stick, which itself proved unwieldy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom