• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Beraldo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fabio

Former mod, consistent c***
Honorary Member
Tenuous link but supposedly we're scouting this guy and are quite deep in negotiations. 20 yr old CB from brazil, plays left sided

I would not recommend watching the video. He looks decent, but let's be fair; A highlights reel from a CB in Brazil isn't riveting viewing

Doesn't make any sense. 20 year old Quansah is doing really well and we're going to out and buy another 20 year old LCB?

Doesn't make any sense. 20 year old Quansah is doing really well and we're going to out and buy another 20 year old LCB?

Did I dream it, or can Quansah play on the right as well?

Quansah is right footed, why wouldn't he be able to play on the right?

[article]Beraldo has been linked with moves to Manchester City and Tottenham, with Sao Paulo reportedly placing a minimum €30m (£25.7m) fee on his head.

But with the player not considered an immediate priority, Liverpool seemingly have put that interest on the backburner.

However, Sao Paulo general manager Rui Costa has now informed Liverpool – as well as suitors of the club’s other prized assets, Rodrigo Nestor, 23, and Pablo Maia, 21 – that they are willing to negotiate his sale.

“They are boys with very good minds, who know that the moment will come [to leave]. We’ll always talk to the agent and the player,” he told Globoesporte, when asked about the possibility of their sales.

“We ended up renewing Beraldo’s contract until 2027. We will negotiate with each of them if the offer is good for everyone. But I have never faced pressure from these boys. Quite the opposite.”

Although still only 20, Beraldo has caught the eye with some assured displays in the heart of defence. Standing at 6ft 1, he made a total of 47 appearances in all competitions this season, leading his club to what looks like an 11th-placed finish with one round of the Brazilian Serie A to go.

Capped twice by Brazil’s Under-20s, Beraldo is regarded as one of his country’s top upcoming centre-halves – and another centre-half who operates with his left foot.

Fabrizio Romano has since played that down, suggesting that the Brazilian wasn’t a priority.

“Lucas Beraldo – there has been talk of Liverpool being interested in signing Brazilian youngster Lucas Beraldo from Sao Paulo. However, I’m not hearing anything – not aware of that or of any negotiations for him at this stage,” Romano said.

“Liverpool are always linked with many players but there’s nothing concrete so far. He’s very good player, a talented young centre-back. I like him, but I think he probably needs one more step before joining a super top club like Liverpool.”[/article]

Quansah is right footed, why wouldn't he be able to play on the right?
Why can't CB's just be able to play on both sides?

20 yards of grass separates the 2 and both have the exact same jobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom