• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Big name departures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jürgen4PM

Well-Known
Just wondering where people think some of these players will be come the start of next season.

Modric
Bale
Suarez
VDV
RVP
Tevez
Nani
Reina
Aguero
Eriksen

Reina will be here.
I suspect one of the reasons why Rodgers mentioned Pepe by name, saying that he was a top keeper with the exact skills required to play football the Rodgers way, was because he is, rightly or wrongly, perceived as one of the players unsure about their future with Liverpool.
I am sure their are others too, who rather than buy in to another "plan" at Liverpool, would be tempted by success elsewhere, especially those who are in the prime of their careers.

Modric - Scum
Bale - Spurs
Suarez - Liverpool
VDV - Schalke
RVP - City
Tevez - AC Milan
Nani - Juve
Reina - Liverpool
Aguero - City
Eriksen - Ajax

I suspect one of the reasons why Rodgers mentioned Pepe by name, saying that he was a top keeper with the exact skills required to play football the Rodgers way, was because he is, rightly or wrongly, perceived as one of the players unsure about their future with Liverpool.
I am sure their are others too, who rather than buy in to another "plan" at Liverpool, would be tempted by success elsewhere, especially those who are in the prime of their careers.

Hmmm.... I thought it was because he actually is the exact kind of keeper to play football the Rodgers way, and he actually hasn't been allowed(I'm guessing that's why he hasn't) do it since Rafa left.

Hmmm.... I thought it was because he actually is the exact kind of keeper to play football the Rodgers way, and he actually hasn't been allowed(I'm guessing that's why he hasn't) do it since Rafa left.
Not denying that is true Gerry but I thought the very public mention of Pepe and his particular skill set was also probably meant to be a message of reassurance.

It's in that calm phase at the minute, where there's not much to speculate upon and the Euro's are nearly upon us. Give it a few days of the Euro's and it'll go manic and the three months of nail biting will begin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom