• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Bite, Nibble, Munch and Chomp

Here is our beloved cunt with some of his best cuntish moments..

Every successful team has a cunt.. he is our cunt..

But hes is a cunt to far.. so he can fuck off and be a cunt somewhere else..

We need a new cunt... Who is cuntish enough to step upto the plate ?

This needs the soundtrack replacing with the Benny Hill theme tune.

His ban appeal would have been a waste of time without a show of contrition, so I doubt Barca are behind this.

He needed to do it before the charge, not after the ban because it comes off exactly as it is - insincere

Like I said about 20 pages back, who's excusing him? There's a few people prepared to keep him (probably because he's in the top three best players in World football, or something), that's a different tack though, considering most have said he's an utter nodhead. Is this your best contribution here? Posting the same utter shite that's already been challenged and disputed, only for you to respond with tedious one-line, inaccurate quips.

So come on, super poster, who's excusing him? Name names and then we'll let the named respond with what they think of him. I bet you'll still be sat their saying they're excusing him, while holier-than-thou Ryan is the only one amongst us who's intelligent and knowledgeable to see through the bullshit. That would be the case, if you weren't selectively skimming over the thread and picking out the bits that suit your retarded point.

Oh look, it's another multi paragraph musing from Mark, food for thought. You must be surprised to have someone quote and reply to it for a fucking change.

You superdull cunt.

The first 30 pages of this thread had people lining up to make excuses for him.

He's a cunt, but I'd much rather he's this kind of cunt that a Terry kind of cunt. What he did isn't the worst thing it the world, it was pretty shocking, but he didn't hurt anyone, and most are just laughing at the whole thing. He obviously has psychological issues, and hopefully will get some/more treatment.

I'd be more than happy to have him here next season. I think he'll be even better after this(if that's possible), he has to prove himself again.

Let's face it Luis is an absolute twat and if he wasn't a lfc player we would all hate him

Fuck off Luis to your beloved barca.

I never doubted his ability Skull, I just fucking hate him.

That hasn't changed.

who gives a shit though? he's a bad bell but if he wins us stuff then you just have to deal with it. we don't have the luxury of turning world class players away on principle.

who gives a shit though? he's a bad bell but if he wins us stuff then you just have to deal with it. we don't have the luxury of turning world class players away on principle.

I think we do. And should.

FWIW, I don't think he will be sold.

I'm torn, I love the bitey cunt as a player but you can't have this shite all the time....

Ahhh fuck it keep him, his skills win me over all the time.

Oh look, it's another multi paragraph musing from Mark, food for thought. You must be surprised to have someone quote and reply to it for a fucking change.

You superdull cunt.

The first 30 pages of this thread had people lining up to make excuses for him.

Ha... I'm not quite sure what that dig is about, people don't reply to my posts? Sure they don't.

I don't give a shite. Biting someone on the pitch is violent conduct. Three match ban. No worse than a two footed tackle or an elbow. The hysterical media fannies and hand-wringing 'but kids watch football' wankers can fuck off with their ridiculous bullshit, and as for FIFA...
I'd rather have a player who can turn into an animal on the pitch occasionally than a player like Terry who is an vile animal off it.

I guess living down under, Ryan isn't conscious of the torrent of abuse Suarez has received in the UK media. Some of it from acknowledged thugs with a violent history like Hartson and Shearer. Some of it from supporters of other clubs who are delighted to put the boot into a Liverpool FC player. As I heard an Uruguayan spokesman say, Suarez' OTT punishment from FIFA has resulted from this UK reaction of "English voices."

I don't think anybody on this forum is defending Suarez - we are just sickened by the hypocritical outrage.

I don't think anybody on this forum is defending Suarez - we are just sickened by the hypocritical outrage.

As am I. If this guy played for any other club in England, there wouldn't be one single post about how a "kick in the face or whatever" is more deserving of an extended ban.

The day after his appology the standard Barca tactic is launched. Rakitic and Zubizarreta talks about Luis and the apology..

As am I. If this guy played for any other club in England, there wouldn't be one single post about how a "kick in the face or whatever" is more deserving of an extended ban.

That is the nature of tribalism. Would you seriously expect anything different from the fans of other football clubs ?

No one has really banged on about such and such an offense being worse, but a kick in the head IS worse, I mean, it's potentially life threatening. And listening to people like John Hartson making proclamations about what punishment Suarez should get, is laughable, given what he did to Berkovic. That's the hypocrisy that Portly is going on about, it's not a defense of Suarez. Why shouldn't people care about crap like that?

Like I said though, no one has defended Suarez to the extent that Ryan is banging on about, and given he's been asked to name names when it comes to "loads of people" defending Suarez, and the best he can come up with is repeating himself, I'll just surmise that he's talking shite, as per.

And Comolli has claimed, during their time together at Anfield, Suarez spoke of his desire to play for one of the Spanish giants.
He told talkSPORT: "Speaking to Luis before, and during, the World Cup, he's always said he is very happy at Liverpool.
"But, during our time together at Anfield, he told me that his dream is to play in Spain at one point in his career, especially at Barcelona or Real Madrid.
"His wife's family live in Spain, he's in Barcelona every time he gets a couple of days off and has a house there.
"I've always thought in my mind, and I told Kenny Dalglish at the time, that, if either of the big Spanish two came in and tried to get him, Liverpool would have a hard time to try and keep him."

there is obviously nothing wrong with what comolli has said above and hey he probably didn't deserve all the blame he got for some shite signings , i mean Dalglish kept stressing how he wanted them . But I hate Comolli , anytime i read anything from him i want to smack him . And it upsets me that a fuckwit like this keeps getting work in football . FUCK YOU BILLY BEANE .

I hate the fact that all he talks about is his success with scouting and signing Bale and Suarez. What about all the shit signings? Hey?

And listening to people like John Hartson making proclamations about what punishment Suarez should get, is laughable, given what he did to Berkovic. That's the hypocrisy that Portly is going on about, it's not a defense of Suarez. Why shouldn't people care about crap like that?

There's a teensy bit of over-reaction to these characters as well IMHO. Yes, they sound hypocritical, but I wouldn't want them to say: 'Yeah, well I was a thug as well so obviously I applaud it'. What they probably SHOULD do is keep their traps shut on topics like this, but I guess, if they must speak, I'd rather they sounded hypocritical and called it right on this occasion.

Back
Top Bottom