• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Bobby Duncan

Status
Not open for further replies.

refugee

4 * Xpert 11 Champ + only Veisercount Cup winner
The repeated mention of his really small salary says a lot...

EDDyiZeW4AsooBF

From here: https://tinyurl.com/y6rljepl

Is that agents new angle now... play the mental health card?
The entire education system is set up now so that anyone (not just those that actually need the help) can abuse the mental health rules to get extra time on exams, not be punished for resits, get additional funding / IT support etc. So it makes sense that this would eventually creep its way into football. I'm surprised it's taken this long tbh.

The club have sent him letters saying they are going to 'teach him a lesson' and he has deep mental health issues? Has this been written by his mate from school or something?

Fucking hell and I thought Aidy Ward was an uber cunt. This guy has topped him

Kinda the clubs fault to offer a contract who was a known troublemaker. He still being paid so not exactly suffering hahrdship

Fuck me, bobby pick this agent up down the job centre or something? This agent said rubie is gonna get roasted on twitter and have his own deep mental health issues. He's having a beef on there currently with Carra.

This agent has published a statement in the jurisdiction, to all of our fans and customers, which defame the club. Hopefully our lizard owners will do what they do best.

Why is this even a story.

At the end of the day he's a kid who wants to play football...he's not going to get that here.

Why stop him?

Let him go, if he does well for himself...good move good for him, if he doesn't mount to anything....not our problem.

The guy seems like a worm. Disgraceful behaviour. I suspect that's the end of his agent career the whopping bellend.

There's only room for 1 Bobby at this club.

& he so just happens to be our most important player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom