• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Bobby's Dad, RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...l-star-pictured-relatives-amusement-park.html

'Not all heroes wear capes; some are called Dad. My father, José, was my childhood hero, an inspiration and an example. A generous, serious, honest man dedicated to the family.'
Its only when you lose them do you realise how much they've done for you. I'm Asian, I had my mother living with me, sometimes at the annoyance of my wife. If i had to choose who I would choose in an ultimatum, its my mum all the time. Even after a more than year of her passing, I still breakdown in tears. Unfortunately even Asians are adopting the general habit of fleeing the family home and leaving their parents on their own. Your parents are always superheroes.

It’s nice he got to spend quality time with him beforehand though, that’s something at least.

Love Bobby loads and his dad looked like a fabulous man what a loss to die so young. RIP Jose Shine on. Through the stars. Y.N.W.A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom