• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

BREAKING: Top FIFA officials arrested in Switzerland, to be indicted on corruption charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, he's won it

Marvellous

I was worried football Might make sense again

It was necessary to re-elect Blatter so that he can root out all the corruption that he didn't know anything about.

It's like the conductor of the orchestra saying he didn't hear any music.

definitely more to come, as the Feds intimated this is just the beginning. Let's see if UEFA and its association members now have the balls to pull out of the World Cup

Pulling out of a World Cup looks like it's personal though. There would need to be an alternative governing body or principal proposal that member federations could get behind.

definitely more to come, as the Feds intimated this is just the beginning. Let's see if UEFA and its association members now have the balls to pull out of the World Cup

Not a single mention about this anymore.

UEFA backtracking out of everything mentioned in the last 48 hours.

I really can't decide who's the bigger cunt - Blatter or Platini.

2926843600000578-3101271-image-m-48_1432836342680.jpg

...And what attracted you to a 79 year old crooked millionaire?

FIFA Congress was considering suspending Israel from International Soccer - the controversial vote being set for May 29. Israel is being investigated for restricting the movement of Palestinian players, confining five FIFA-registered teams to settlements located in the occupied West Bank, and doing nothing to crack down on anti-Arab racist epithets chanted by fans at games in Israel.
FIFA Chief Blatter said he opposed the motion because, as he put it, FIFA is the wrong place to address political grievances. However, Blatter also noted that he does not have the power to take the motion off the table or otherwise prevent the FIFA Congress from passing it.
Will the FIFA Congress back off of Israel now?

FIFA Congress was considering suspending Israel from International Soccer - the controversial vote being set for May 29. Israel is being investigated for restricting the movement of Palestinian players, confining five FIFA-registered teams to settlements located in the occupied West Bank, and doing nothing to crack down on anti-Arab racist epithets chanted by fans at games in Israel.
FIFA Chief Blatter said he opposed the motion because, as he put it, FIFA is the wrong place to address political grievances. However, Blatter also noted that he does not have the power to take the motion off the table or otherwise prevent the FIFA Congress from passing it.
Will the FIFA Congress back off of Israel now?

I guess you don't follow the news much eh? No need for FIFA to do it, the Palestinians backed out of it already on Friday.

we have all known about corruption in fifa for years. everyone.

The current actions are down to the warmongering west not liking Russia having the world cup and trying to ban Israel.

that's it right there. personally id suggest that the Zionist influence in the US tipped the scales.

basically one criminal gang (FIFA) has pissed off the biggest most powerful criminal gang(Israel) in the world and will not come out better off.

im sorry ..I don't know what came over me.

the FBI had a slow day and just decided to go after FIFA.

Nothing at all anywhere to do with Russia or Israel.

the us are not bothered at all about a world cup PR coup for putin.

its just coincidence. ill stick to hollyoaks

im sorry ..I don't know what came over me.

the FBI had a slow day and just decided to go after FIFA.

Nothing at all anywhere to do with Russia or Israel.

the us are not bothered at all about a world cup PR coup for putin.

its just coincidence. ill stick to hollyoaks

Couldn't have anything to do with hundreds of people dying in the Qatari desert, the Qataris who wanted the world cup to be played in 45 degree heat. You know the Qataris that are the biggest sponsers of Isis

I still don't know what zionism is
A movement for (originally) the re-establishment and (now) the development and protection of a Jewish nation in what is now Israel. It was established as a political organization in 1897 under Theodor Herzl, and was later led by Chaim Weizmann.

Not all Jews consider themselves Zionists.

Blatter is too difficult for the Yanks, so they have arranged with the Israelis for Mossad to kidnap him and put him on trial in Tel Aviv.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom