• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

bye bye Maxi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd keep him, if he wants to stay. Everyone knows he should have played more last season, he's versatile so can play across the attack (though mainly left or central), plays well with Luis and is about the only player we seems to have who makes runs from deep into the box when off the ball. He's a top player.

TalkSh!te were saying earlier that the deal with Newell's Old Boys has been completed. If that's true: muchas gracias Maxi, y buena suerte.

This is all very intriguing.
I thought Maxi wanted out last year , on the understanding he would go now. Perhaps things have changed, I hope so.

regards

Hope he stays. Links excellently with Suarez, is an intelligent players, good movement, good technique. Could see him have a major renaissance under Rodgers.

I'd keep him, if he wants to stay. Everyone knows he should have played more last season, he's versatile so can play across the attack (though mainly left or central), plays well with Luis and is about the only player we seems to have who makes runs from deep into the box when off the ball. He's a top player.

This.

A genuinely tidy footballer who can keep the ball and arrives well into the box, if Rodgers is keen on a more possesion based style and money is an issue then keeping a player of his technical quality should be a priority. He scores his fair share of goals too considering that he doesnt always get the best look in in terms of time on the pitch. IMO one mistake Kenny did make last season was to underuse Maxi.

Ignore him count. I'm enjoying doing a kind of three stooges accent to do the joke (i think curly)

come-at-me-bro-michael-jackson.jpg

Reactions: Leo
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom