• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Bye-Karius Liability

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's lost it and needs a break away from football it seems. We should seriously consider buying a back up GK, and selling both him and Ming

Concur. The useless cunt sounds like he's on the verge of committing a mass shooting, a couple more mistakes and we won't need to worry about the size of our squad.

Karius playing the victim. Not helped by the club sending him off to america for concussion tests. Is is still suffering from the incident or was he just always this bad. We know its the latter

To those of you who swap your car's badge with a bespoke badge of your own initials, I feel for you. Whatever it is that's happened in your life to hold yourself in such high regard I pray that it passes or that someone spikes your drink with an enormous dose of LSD and you experience profound ego-death.

Karius playing the victim. Not helped by the club sending him off to america for concussion tests. Is is still suffering from the incident or was he just always this bad. We know its the latter

He's not a good keeper. That's it. But he was sent for concussion tests because it was believed that he had concussion. What the hell is the problem? And when you get routinely abused everywhere you go, and even get some pathetic mediocrity who plays for Tranmere shouting abuse at you, he has every right to respond as he's done. That's the ridiculous thing about fans these days - they seem to think they can say whatever they like but then get really angry if they provoke a response.

He's not a good keeper. That's it. But he was sent for concussion tests because it was believed that he had concussion. What the hell is the problem? And when you get routinely abused everywhere you go, and even get some pathetic mediocrity who plays for Tranmere shouting abuse at you, he has every right to respond as he's done. That's the ridiculous thing about fans these days - they seem to think they can say whatever they like but then get really angry if they provoke a response.

He is a professional footballer, getting abused comes with the territory, more so because he is always on social media. He should have kept a low profile but the modern player cant help himself. He is unable to silence the critics with his performances. He continues to make mistakes and continues to post on social media about it. Live by the sword....

He is a professional footballer, getting abused comes with the territory, more so because he is always on social media. He should have kept a low profile but the modern player cant help himself. He is unable to silence the critics with his performances. He continues to make mistakes and continues to post on social media about it. Live by the sword....

Yeah, get the fuck off Twitter and Instagram you fucking weapon, and stop mewling about how everyone's being mean because you're shit.

Try being less shit.

But if you can't be less shit - which seems to be the case now - be less fucking visible on social media, and shut your fucking cakehole.

The kid needs to go on loan for the season somewhere out of the spotlight. Holland, Portugal or France, or even back to Germany would be a good move.

Whatever we think about what he's done for us he deserves to at least be able to rebuild his career, just not in the shirt of LFC. Klopp, him and the club are on a hiding to nothing if he stays, and the chances of him having some sort of redemption here are highly unlikely based on the fact he's not as good as he thinks he is anyway. If it was Buffon or Cassillas or similar who made those mistakes in a CL final when they were at the height of their powers you would give them the chance, but he's never going to be that good. So hoping he will be is crazy.

Agree that he should fuck the social media stuff off, but these young 'uns think it is just part of how you live these days. Dickheads.

Exactly.

Yeah, get the fuck off Twitter and Instagram you fucking weapon, and stop mewling about how everyone's being mean because you're shit.

Try being less shit.

But if you can't be less shit - which seems to be the case now - be less fucking visible on social media, and shut your fucking cakehole.
My thoughts exactly. He should have shut down all social media after the final. What the fuck does he expect? He's being prodded to death by ten thousand headwands, and he has it coming.

He will go back to Germany on loan, then be sold next summer. No big deal, his career isnt over by any stretch.

I hate the moaning cunt.

I hate his hair, i hate his stupid cocky grin, i hate his music video, I hate his crying face, I hate his retarded throw out and feeble punch made me hate the CL, i hate his concussion, i hate his me me me attitude.

I want the pompous cunt out.

Just watched the goals he conceded in the CL final again for the first time. Concussion maybe? but he looks more like he's been blinded. Sooner he finds a club willing to take him on loan the better. I think Mong will stay as number two.

Is it just me.. Or does he still look like he's been crying?

Took this straight after being told he's no longer #LK1?
ad0cfab33c622030e155673c0777f595.jpg

Just watched the goals he conceded in the CL final again for the first time. Concussion maybe? but he looks more like he's been blinded. Sooner he finds a club willing to take him on loan the better. I think Mong will stay as number two.

I never believed that anyway TBH. To me it was a clear attempt to support the guy without actually having to admit openly that his bottle went completely and he dropped two horrendous ricks.

We should keep him just because he is our best looking player, without him we have quite an average to ugly looking squad.

It’s plausible that when a striker is lining up a hard shot there’s a tiny subconscious part of Karius’s brain that’s thinking “not the face”. Ugly keepers are free of this distraction. It’s like someone said about shaving their legs. Small margins/gains.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom