• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Can't be arsed going on aways any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woland

Part of the Furniture
First, pub in Euston where some cocksucker jumped the queue and said he's shoot people if he didn't get served next. Possibly would have, was horribly abusive to the girl behind the bar and then tried to rob the place by insisting he'd given a 20 instead of a 10. Then, in the ground, hissing - in reference to Auschwitz - was rife from the first minute from a vocal minority, and then there was a bunch of cunts who looked like Peter Kaye after a few months on crystal meth who thought they could rob peoples specs and only fucked off when it was obvious I'd launch them from upper to lower tier. Then on the train home, some fucking belter who decided it would be great fun to fuck up some medical student's notes, etc etc.

Nasty one mate. So many scumbags about, and the fact they get away with their actions most of the time makes matters worse.

I been going on aways since I was about 10, and I know a load of gobshites follow us, but it seems that there's only gobshites following us now. I've never been able to stomach bad manners.

Maybe I'm just getting old, but I doubt it.

[quote author=Krump link=topic=46922.msg1401577#msg1401577 date=1316383710]
I been going on aways since I was about 10, and I know a load of gobshites follow us, but it seems that there's only gobshites following us now. I've never been able to stomach bad manners.

Maybe I'm just getting old, but I doubt it.
[/quote]

You're just more mature.

Nah, I still repeatedly get monged at various festivals and often stumble round cities in a massively inebriated state - but I tend to tip well and apologise when I break stuff. Football aways have never been particularly gentrified but they've moved on from bearable to awkward to embarrassing. I can't be arsed with the shitheads that make up our number any more.

It's a shame, cos there's fucking loads of nobheads following us. Too maypny people seem to think they can an act like a complete twat cos they're away.

Went to Blackburn away a couple of years back & they smashed a shitload of glasses in the pub for no fucking reason, we all got turfed out thanks to the pricks, nice away fans friendly pub too, real shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom