• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Capello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Modo

A contentious scando
Has called up Gerrard. Part of a provisional squad. Pointless really.

That's all.

Don't see the big deal to be honest.

Gerrard's been back training for 3 or 4 weeks and Capello is understandably keen on getting him back involved with England.

Provided he's used sensibly then it'll actually help us - more training sessions/match time etc.

[quote author=Gary25 link=topic=47043.msg1406650#msg1406650 date=1317338649]
Don't see the big deal to be honest.

Gerrard's been back training for 3 or 4 weeks and Capello is understandably keen on getting him back involved with England.

Provided he's used sensibly then it'll actually help us - more training sessions/match time etc.
[/quote]

i can't see it happening

Gerrard has made two substitute appearances after being sidelined for about 6 months.

[quote author=Ryan link=topic=47043.msg1406663#msg1406663 date=1317362836]
Thanks Modo. I'd no idea.
[/quote]
Try to keep up with current events.

crapello wouldn't dare pick gerrard with gerrard only having played a few minutes in 6 months...he wouldn't DARE!

[quote author=spider-neil link=topic=47043.msg1406708#msg1406708 date=1317369687]
crapello wouldn't dare pick gerrard with gerrard only having played a few minutes in 6 months...he wouldn't DARE!
[/quote]

He's always got a pick in him. ALWAYS !

After the emphasis the club has put pm not rushing him back and wrapping him in cotton wool , I'd be uber surprised if he played more than 30 mins, he's not even starting in the derby

What is the fucking point really calling Gerrard? England not going to be a better team anyway. Capello is better off managing some Italian club....

[quote author=The_Rule link=topic=47043.msg1406737#msg1406737 date=1317373212]
What is the fucking point really calling Gerrard? England not going to be a better team anyway. Capello is better off managing some Italian club....
[/quote]

And youre better off posting on some Italian forum...

Why not try the AC Milan forum www.sixabsolutelybollocksminutes.com/forums ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom