• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Captain Marvelous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Insignificance

Bad to the bone
I heard Sami will bear the Captains armband this sunday, and he will be a natural Captain on my Fanatsy Team. Just a shame he will not lift the league after the game ;)

[quote author=Insignificance link=topic=33633.msg871163#msg871163 date=1242815279]
I heard Sami will bear the Captains armband this sunday, and he will be a natural Captain on my Fanatsy Team. Just a shame he will not lift the league after the game ;)
[/quote]

Aces

[quote author=Insignificance link=topic=33633.msg871163#msg871163 date=1242815279]
[/quote]

Lovely stuff ! I didn't know Rafa was so sentimental ;)

[/quote]

Well deserved

GH had his reasons for transferring the captaincy to Stevie but I wasn't happy that Sami lost it in the first place. This is an absolutely fitting thing for the club to do, and who knows - the big man may wear the armband again one day if he comes back as a coach and we keep his registration as a player for emergencies. Tell you what - if that DOES happen he'll play immaculately, yet again.

Sami Hyypia YNWA.

It's real shame he didn't get a league winners medal for us, a travesty. I bloody hope Gerrard gets one.

Will be a nice touch for him to lead the team out for his final game for us as captain.

Any of our insider knowledge types confirm this?

That'll be Perma-tan Mark or Sheik then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom