• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Charlie Adams a tight arse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hardly a tight arse, that's just an extortionate rip off, as are most of the long distance train fares these days, you could fly abroad for the price.

Yeh it is, I just found it funny someone earning as much as he does complaining about it. Tbh you could play to Canada and back with change, so it is ridiculous.

What next?
Will he be complaining about the price of pies in Sawyers

That is an insane price and I agree with him .... having money or not nobody likes to get ripped off. You could literally fly economy return to China for that. In fact my daughter just did (we paid £650 but it depends on the season). Crappy airline too in economy - very tight leg room.

Yes, but unlike ninety percent of your passes, Charlie, the train will reach it's destination.

Was reading something the other day. The Greeks could send everyone who uses the trains to their destination by cab by using the amount they subsidise the national train system. People were laughing at how stupid this was but some dude did the maths for Virgin's state subsidy here in the UK - and everyone could get sent to their destination using that money, only they'd have to share the cab.

Besides, that's obviously the price of a first-class ticket.

So boo fucking hoo.

Yeah, just do what everyone else does, dress nicely, sit in first class & apologise saying your pa booked the tickets & you assumed they were first class as they usually are.

Only once have I been asked to pay for an upgrade using that ploy.

Was way better when the doors opened in the tunnel before lime sit & you could hop out in the tunnel. Many a time we did that to get to London & back.

I had a contract in Nuneaton a couple of years ago and it was the only stop from Liverpool to London. They didn't check the tickets before the stop it so I'd get a full breakfast, copy of The Times, free internet, all for fuck all. Like the Greeks.

If his tweet had said something along the lines of how cheap the ticket was at £550, people would moan about another rich player boasting about his wealth.

It doesnt matter how rich you are if you understand the value of money... 550 pounds to go what 300miles? On a train!

What is it the fucking royal train!

being tights got absolutely nothing to do with not wishing to be ripped off and that is extortion.... I bet a taxi would be less in fact.

Charlie Adam: Chicken Thief.

charlie-adam-chicken-thief.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom