• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Chelsea finally charged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buddha

Very Well-Known
Uefa has initiated disciplinary proceedings against Chelsea, Didier Drogba and Jose Bosingwa for their behaviour in the UEFA Champions League semi-final against Barcelona.

The European governing body has taken action following the second leg of the tie, which took place at Stamford Bridge at the beginning of May.

Chelsea have been charged with the improper conduct of their players and for the behaviour of their fans, who are alleged to have hurled objects from the stands.

Drogba and Bosingwa are facing possible punishment in the wake of their much-publicised, angry reactions towards match referee Tom Henning Ovrebo.

A Uefa statement read: "The club are charged with the improper conduct of their players and the throwing of missiles by their supporters, while Drogba and Bosingwa are accused of being in breach of the principles of sportsmanship by insulting the referee by making offensive comments.

"The club and the individuals concerned have been requested to file a statement by Friday, 29th May. The Uefa control & disciplinary body will deal with the case on 17th June."

Barcelona went through to the final on away goals after drawing the match 1-1 but Chelsea claimed they should have had up to four penalties.

[quote author=spider-neil link=topic=33683.msg872703#msg872703 date=1243000182]
ban the cunts save the world from a ANOTHER liverpool v chelsea match up.
[/quote]

Yup, they're complete snoozefests, aren't they?

I heard a Chelsea fan on the radio shortly after this saying Uefa should be thankful he went for the ref, cos by doing so 'it stopped all us fuming fans from jumping over & doin' 'im ourselves' .

What a stupid cunt. Hardly surprising though.

[quote author=Squiggles link=topic=33683.msg872705#msg872705 date=1243000436]
[/quote]

[/quote]

I couldn't care less whether they are exciting games or not, it's the 'european' cup it would be nice to play teams from abroad.

A points deduction would be the only thing that would satisfy me, or a ban from next season.

[quote author=spider-neil link=topic=33683.msg872718#msg872718 date=1243002301]
[quote author=Squiggles link=topic=33683.msg872705#msg872705 date=1243000436]
[/quote]

[/quote]

I couldn't care less whether they are exciting games or not, it's the 'european' cup it would be nice to play teams from abroad.
[/quote]

Completely agree.

'The world' wouldn't be particularly against another Chelsea Vs Liverpool clash though.

They'll clearly get a fine that Abromcunt (TM Brendan) will be able to finance with 15 minutes worth of interest on his earnings. Drogba will ban a European ban which which will disadvantage whatever club the cunt is playing for next season. (not Chelsea).

Ballack has not been mentioned I presume. He'll get off scott free 'cause he's German..... (ok... it' 'cause he's white).

[/quote]

UEFA always pair us up with chelsea, what are the odds of us getting them 5 seasons in a row?

[quote author=Vlads Quiff link=topic=33683.msg872699#msg872699 date=1242999781]
A ban is the only sanction that will satisfy me :-*

regards
[/quote]

Me too! ;D But I guess UEFA will just let them off with some lame fines.. >:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom