• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Chelsea (H) - 22 July 20:15 Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea took the throw in 17 m from where it was supposed to be when they scored the 4-3 goal. Weird that Marriner or the lino didnt do something? 17 m...

Chelsea took the throw in 17 m from where it was supposed to be when they scored the 4-3 goal. Weird that Marriner or the lino didnt do something? 17 m...
....even with 12 men on the park the Chavs still lost :)

The commentator announces Minamino as “Minamoto.” Is it so difficult to pronounce?

He does. Maybe it's cultural?

Maybe I'm some sort of racist?

Nah. All the squad players look awkward. I would too if I parachuted into a squad midway, barely played a game, then got pulled into an awards ceremony. You're basically getting a medal that you didn't win, while surrounded by true giants of the game. Lallana and Divock looked awkward too, but at least they have Utd / Everton to look back on.

They should have banned Tyler and his miserable droning from the whole event.

Souey actually seems a bit redeemed at Anfield, which is nice to see.

They did a good job of celebrating, given everything.

Souey was perfect last night, he was incredibly biased about us and said some lovely things.

Lampard was a real twat last night. A Chelski manager moaning that we were 'arrogant'. What a massive tit.

I thought it was very ironic ... I mean, great teams are arrogant ... His Chelsea teams that steamrolled the league certainly were - to complain about it is rich ... if his team ever gets to these heights, he'll be loving it. I guess all I've written can be summarized by your last four words though - what a massive tit (though credit to him for going to our dressing room to wish the lads congratulations)

I thought it was very ironic ... I mean, great teams are arrogant ... His Chelsea teams that steamrolled the league certainly were - to complain about it is rich ... if his team ever gets to these heights, he'll be loving it. I guess all I've written can be summarized by your last four words though - what a massive tit (though credit to him for going to our dressing room to wish the lads congratulations)

He addressed it afterwards pretty well imo.

He didn’t dig in and acknowledged it as a heat of the moment thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom