• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Chelsea v Liverpool - Match Thread - FA Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jones not contributing much. Williams doing OK. We need to put away the chances. Nice open game.

Yet before his injury he was phenomenonal, so there's an obvious devil's advocate argument about playing him into form.

Doing so & it meaning we drop out of potentially two competitions is scary as fuck though.

If Hendo wasn't injured I highly doubt he'd be playing.

He was back in the team before Henderson was injured.

Anyway, I hope we see some changes at halftime, but I have no confidence based on what I've seen so far, too many mediocre, disappointing performances.

I would stick Origi trough the center Jones on the left Mane right and play Minamino behind them

I don't care much about the FA Cup this season, bit losing this would mean 3 losses from the last 4 games. I also hate losing to Chelsea, no matter what competition it's in.

I don't care much about the FA Cup this season, bit losing this would mean 3 losses from the last 4 games. I also hate losing to Chelsea, no matter what competition it's in.
I'm more worried about our most successful season in 30 years ending with kind of an anticlimax, as we stroll to the title, no cup final to look forward to & potentially not even a parade due to the fucking coronavirus.

Really don't care if Origi scores three goals tonight and win the game for us he has to go in the summer :mad:

We look so much stronger without the world's best defender on the park.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom