• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Chinese "Devil Virus" - anyone worried?

Let's not ask for evidence - let's just answer simple questions ...
How many people are dying?
How are the hospitals doing considering it seems there's ~x00k/day infected?
The majority (close to 90%) of people hospitalized under 60 with no preconditions are vaccinated or not?
Is the economy and school system trucking along?
Is the "green pass" system in use anymore?

You really shouldn't subscribe to this 'seat belt' theory (many people die every year despite wearing seat belts hence seat belts don't work ... yet you wear them).

Any update on the monkeys that went missing? What town are they nuking?

So Pfizer admit their vaccine is useless against Omicron, and Omicron is a very mild illness - so very few serious cases or deaths.

Response - Yay the vaccine works.

You might as well wear a fucking hat while driving and praise the hat every time you arrive at your destination alive.

Isnt it basically the same in Israel as in Scandinavia? Loads of cases, very few people are getting seriously ill (thanks to the vaccine) and a society that has opened up.
As the Health institute over here has said. Cases are irrelevant as very few get seriously ill now. The main thing to look at it hospitalizations and how many are in intensive care. Those numbers are going down even if the number of cases are going up.
All in all, we're in a good place.

It seems the cases are still through the roof but the severity is minimal thankfully, and the country is basically functioning as normal.
Hospitals are not under pressure thankfully, and green pass system is basically defunct and people are moving around etc.
I get that the vaccination 'failed' because so many are getting sick, but I also get the vaccination 'worked' as so few are dying relative to infected.
I don't know if we're in a good place or not ... until this becomes like the 'flu' in terms of affecting our life, I'm not counting the chickens before they hatch.

So Pfizer admit their vaccine is useless against Omicron, and Omicron is a very mild illness - so very few serious cases or deaths.

Response - Yay the vaccine works.

You might as well wear a fucking hat while driving and praise the hat every time you arrive at your destination alive.

Which question were you answering?
if Unicorn is basically a 'very mild illness' and the '4th booster' was only given really to 60+ year old folks (if they wanted it), why are you so worked up? It means this is almost over yet you go and on and on ... Yes, big pharma are greedy bastards ... Yes the govts took (& some are still taking) the piss but it's almost back to normal.
What exactly bothers you so much (besides the fact you have had more vaccinations than me and I still haven't got unicorn despite being in the house with two "sick" people for over a week now :p)?

Deaths in the US are very high. Deaths in the UK are climbing. We must soon begin to contemplate what this means for our lord's gift, and ask ourselves whether his righteous vaccine is perhaps no longer keeping vulnerable people alive. The only explanation I can see is that our collective lack of faith and failure to repent has caused this.

Deaths in the US are very high. Deaths in the UK are climbing. We must soon begin to contemplate what this means for our lord's gift, and ask ourselves whether his righteous vaccine is perhaps no longer keeping vulnerable people alive. The only explanation I can see is that our collective lack of faith and failure to repent has caused this.
There is something clearly off with the confirmed numbers too.

It seems about every 3rd person you talk to has had covid over the last 2 weeks (myself included).

There is something clearly off with the confirmed numbers too.

It seems about every 3rd person you talk to has had covid over the last 2 weeks (myself included).

If you just picked up the antigen test from a local pharmacy, used it at home, and then bemoaned the fact the righteous vaccine had forsaken you, there is no direct mechanism or incentive for you to then report that result to the government or waste your time booking a further PCR test.

Also RIP.

If you just picked up the antigen test from a local pharmacy, used it at home, and then bemoaned the fact the righteous vaccine had forsaken you, there is no direct mechanism or incentive for you to then report that result to the government or waste your time booking a further PCR test.

Also RIP.
You can't get a PCR anymore unless you test negative and think you have it.

The RAT test positive is good enough.

You can't get a PCR anymore unless you test negative and think you have it.

The RAT test positive is good enough.

Oh.

[article]
88,085 new cases and 534 new deaths in the United Kingdom. NOTE from the UK government [source: cases > about]: "The way cases are reported in England changed on 21 May 2021. Reported cases are sometimes removed if subsequent tests are negative. This happens when cases identified through a positive rapid lateral flow test are followed by polymerase chain reaction (PCR) tests within 3 days that are all negative. These cases are removed daily from 21 May 2021. Because of this, the number of newly-reported cases may not be the same as the difference between the total number of reported cases from one day to the next. The number of newly-reported cases in England and the UK is adjusted to take this into account, but the numbers for regions and local authorities are not adjusted. This means that for regions and local authorities, this figure does not show the actual number of new cases reported on that date."
[/article]

Rejoice my child, it appears the holy church of data science has at long last communed with the holy church of financial accounting in order to present to us the most righteously accurate data possible.

With this new data reporting methodology, the real world efficacy of the vaccine will become so much clearer and easier to understand than it ever was, more of the lord's children will see the light! Blessed be the church of data science!

PrQYDRI.jpg

@Gerry_A_Trick I just want you to read this before the mRNA vaccines for cancer come out.

My poor child you insult me. Just as you rightfully kneel before those prophets, they both kneel before me. For neither of those two emissaries walk beside our lord in the holy church of mathematics as I do.

You need to understand something my child. All of these medical doctors, immunologists, epidemiologists, they are surely the holiest of people. You honour our lord by trusting in their science. But that aside, the vast majority of them didn't even study A-level mathematics. Perhaps dwell upon that thought for a moment. There are levels to the church.

I fully trust Dr Sexy Baldwin.

You need to ask yourself why she is promoting herself on tiktok. It must be that she is trying to attract new patients to her surgery. In which case, you need to ask yourself what happened to her old patients.

You need to ask yourself why she is promoting herself on tiktok. It must be that she is trying to attract new patients to her surgery. In which case, you need to ask yourself what happened to her old patients.

She sexied them into the next dimension?

She sexied them into the next dimension?

Or perhaps she murdered them with various poisons, then covered her tracks by using the guise of organ donation to cannibalise their kidneys and livers, so that the cause of death would not show up on a potential autopsy.

Or perhaps she murdered them with various poisons, then covered her tracks by using the guise of organ donation to cannibalise their kidneys and livers, so that the cause of death would not show up on a potential autopsy.

Or she keeps them as sex slaves, the lucky fuckers!

Are Israeli hospitals really overloaded with unvaccinated COVID patients? According to Prof. Yaakov Jerris, director of Ichilov Hospital’s coronavirus ward, the situation is completely opposite.

“Right now, most of our severe cases are vaccinated,” Jerris told Channel 13 News. “They had at least three injections. Between seventy and eighty percent of the serious cases are vaccinated. So, the vaccine has no significance regarding severe illness, which is why just twenty to twenty-five percent of our patients are unvaccinated.”

Triple vaxxed people are 93% less likely to die than those who believe Ivermectin is the wonder drug and are unvaccinated.

Source ONS.

Back
Top Bottom