• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Christoph Kramer

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeTallecWiz

Doos
Honorary Member
Really good young German DM ... He was also the lad who was concussed in the world cup final ... A few tid bits from teammates of the issues after he was hit (he was only subbed 10 minutes after getting hit!):

Neuer told Sports Studio:
He was fine until I saw him acting strange. Then he came to me and said ‘Manu, let me play as the goalkeeper’

Lahm reported:
I wasn’t worried at first, he played normally. But things started [to go badly] when he came to me and said he wanted to take the captain band from my arm. I thought ‘what’s going on here’. When he wanted to trade shirts with the ref I thought ‘it’s enough now’”.

Muller’s account was even more outrageous:
Until now you only know that he asked me if this is the final but sadly that’s only the most harmless thing that happened. He called me “Gerd” and congratulated me on the ’74 final. When the crowd was really loud he told me ‘great atmosphere here in the Ruhr stadium!’

It was important that he was subbed off because nobody knows what else he would’ve done. Maybe take off the ref’s panties.

KramerMad.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom