• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Cissokho on loan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sorta knew we'd do something last minute leaving us wondering if our new signing would be available for saturday, I was hoping for Willian or someone exciting though :meh:
Still hoping for Willian although rumours now that Utd are interested don't bode well

I hope we get Sakho and Cissokho and play them in the game against Man U with Johnson and Touré in defence as well.

BSDKDd7CYAAGot4.jpg

Good. I hope he reverts to the form he showed a year or so ago. Competition all over the pitch is not far off.

Welcome to the club.

This guy was hot property a season or two ago. Hopefully he's better suited to English football and can give Enrique some serious competition.

Cissokho Demba @DembaCissokho
Trop heureux d'annoncé la signature officiel de mon frère Aly Cissokho à Liverpool :) ! #Liverpool #Blois #Cissokho familly ! Easy !

Chris Mavinga ✔ @Chris_Mavinga
Good to see friend going to play for one of the best club in the world for me .. #AlyCissokho @LFC .. #YNWA

Considering "Soldado's €2m salary that is €800,000 more than the amount most other first team players at the club", he should be on a fairly low wage (by PL standard) too.

Chris Mavinga ✔ @Chris_Mavinga
Good to see friend going to play for one of the best club in the world for me .. #AlyCissokho @LFC .. #YNWA

Always nice to hear a former trainee wax lyrical about us.

More pictures of Cissokho. Strange how nothing is on the offal yet WHILE WE HAVE PICTURES OF HIM TRAINING WITH THE SQUAD.
*wears tin-foil happy-conspiracy hat*

Maybe, just maybe, they're waiting for another big name signing.

article-2397817-1B60D4F3000005DC-875_634x493.jpg

article-2397817-1B60D6B7000005DC-675_634x433.jpg

article-2397817-1B60D3A5000005DC-377_634x407.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom