• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

CL away tickets - how hard is it to get them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jan

Well-Known
I'm in Spain in early March and seeing the Madrid away CL game is on the 15th, I'm looking to extend my stay there for a couple of days more so I could go to the game.

Trouble is I have no idea/experience on how hard it is to get tickets for a game like this and if there's even a reasonable chance to get them for a normal price (not some viagogo type scheme). Would obviously prefer to be in the away end but wouldn't mind a seat in the neutral/home area either.

Would really appreciate any help or advice on this. Thanks!

Isn't the Madrid stadium still under redevelopment?

Away fans will be a no go. Liverpool fans have complained to UEFA about the allocation.

Home fans under normal circumstances would be doable, but under reduced capacity I'd imagine the prices will be about double face value.

There is a LFC supporters branch in Madrid. Going via them could be a way?
I have a contact there, and I imagine others here have too.

Isn't the Madrid stadium still under redevelopment?

Away fans will be a no go. Liverpool fans have complained to UEFA about the allocation.

Home fans under normal circumstances would be doable, but under reduced capacity I'd imagine the prices will be about double face value.

Oh shit, forgot about that. Doesn't sound good at all, probably means it'll be sold out fast

There is a LFC supporters branch in Madrid. Going via them could be a way?
I have a contact there, and I imagine others here have too.

Nice one, thanks. I'll email them to see what's going on

On a related note, my dad is coming over for Xmas... I'm guessing tickets for the Leicester game (or City away in the League Cup) are going to be impossible?

Oh shit, forgot about that. Doesn't sound good at all, probably means it'll be sold out fast

Nice one, thanks. I'll email them to see what's going on

Let me know if you need me to contact my guy.

Reactions: jan
Let me know if you need me to contact my guy.

Thanks! In fact they got back to me really quickly and were very helpful but it does look like a long shot for the tickets so I think I'll have to skip this one.

For anyone else wondering - it sounds virtually impossible, the Madrid Reds will try to get the tickets from the Bernabeu season ticket holders who decide not to go, but unfortunately, even these could reach prices like the ones on reseller sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom