• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

classiest player, tackiest man

Status
Not open for further replies.

HC

Very Well-Known
It has to be Zidane.

This baiting of Gareth Bale he's doing on a weekly basis is ridiculous.

'If he feels its the time to move , then he needs to tell the club'

I suppose it just ratifies what we knew already; the classiest players are often the biggest of cunts.

Has there ever been a phenomenal player who wasnt a tool?

Hes works for Madrid now as part of their global 'Tapping Up' department. At least he is having to earn his money with Bale, Suarez is doing his job for him

Isn't it his job to chase players?

Oh and Suarez is doing his job for him.

Wasn't it Pele who said that Neymar is better than Messi?

Wasnt it Scolari (or one of the other ex Brazil national team managers) who said in response to criticism from Pele, "When you have a difficult decision to make in football you should listen to what Pele has to say and then do the opposite"

Pele is a whopping fuckin tool. Only speaks when he's getting paid by his sponsors, mercenary cunt who speaks a load of bollocks.
Why the Fuck else would he speak? No player ever has given an opinion without someone pressing on him.

Why the Fuck else would he speak? No player ever has given an opinion without someone pressing on him.

Erm, because he was once the best player in the world & is held in high esteem. Even the Brazilian people tire of him.

Erm, because he was once the best player in the world & is held in high esteem. Even the Brazilian people tire of him.
Just because he was the best player in the world doesn't mean he speaks sense

Maradona is a prime example.

I just don't see why Pele is a tool.

I guess the thing with Pele is that from a distance he doesn't actually come across as a real person these days - just a Brazilian or footballing kinda Duff man who is trotted out every now and again to say / present something.

Wasnt it Scolari (or one of the other ex Brazil national team managers) who said in response to criticism from Pele, "When you have a difficult decision to make in football you should listen to what Pele has to say and then do the opposite"

hehe

Bobby Charlton appears to be un-tool-like.

*hides in bunker with Burt from 'Tremors'*

Bobby Moore had real class and was treated like shit by his country, Charlton is a petty, sulky, whiny little Tory git and gets treated almost as well as he thinks he deserves.

Bobby Moore had real class and was treated like shit by his country, Charlton is a petty, sulky, whiny little Tory git and gets treated almost as well as he thinks he deserves.

Yeah, but apart from all that....

Really? And who was dominating the match before he pulled his stunt? Don't get me wrong, I'm extremely grateful ... made that night much much more fun, but still, cunt of a move.

Doesn't mean that he cost them the game.
They could just as well have lost with Zidane in the team.
Suarez got red carded in a similar situation, did he cost Uruguay the win?

Not really as he carried that team to the final. If he stayed on then the rest of the team would have been forgotten and treated like losers or worse yet Zidane's bitches. This way those 10 other players have some sympathy and respect out of it. Also Zidane got to do something brilliantly funny.

So in the end the only ones who can be aggrieved at his cunt move are the french people. Fuck them.

If it is related to France but unrelated to their ladies with pert tits and superb taste in underwear I'm indifferent

I'm confused ... you mean he didn't actually play for us at one time ? *takes Alzheimer medication*

Well, we did actually

brunozidane.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom