1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
    Dismiss Notice
Why Not Register?

It only takes a few minutes to register on SixCrazyMinutes

Click Here

Confirmed Transfers 19/20

Discussion in 'The Football Forum' started by King Binny, May 9, 2019.

1. binomial

binomial Very Active Member

No

2. King Binny

King Binny Very Well-Known Honorary Member

Brandon Barker - Rangers (undisclosed fee)

Article: RANGERS Football Club are today delighted to announce the signing of attacker Brandon Barker subject to international clearance.

Barker, 22, joins for an undisclosed fee and signs a three year contract with the club.

Barker came through the youth ranks at the Etihad Stadium, and has enjoyed four productive loan spells.

The youngster firstly spent time at Rotherham United, before then having periods with Dutch side NAC Breda, Hibernian, and last season, a loan with Preston North End.

He has also been capped at various England youth levels, and won the Manchester City Elite Development Squad Player of the Year in season 2013/14.

The winger becomes the eighth signing of the summer transfer window for Gers.

3. King Binny

Martin Skrtel - Atalanta (free transfer)

Article:
    Martin Skrtel is “happy to be back in the Champions League with Atalanta” and heard “only good things” about the Serie A club.

The former Liverpool and Fenerbahce defender was a free agent and signed a one-year contract with the Orobici today.

“I’m happy to be here obviously and I’m proud to be part of this football club and I’m looking forward to starting with the team on the pitch,” Skrtel told the official Atalanta website.

“I’ve been here all day today and I can feel this club is very organised with nice and kind people, so I’m happy to be here.

“I found everything here, so the players can only focus on their own job and do their best on the pitch, because the facilities and everything else are top quality.

“I know that Atalanta finished third in the league last year and will be part of the Champions League this season. That will be great for the team.

“I spoke with a few friends who play in Italy and they told me only positive things about Atalanta. I think finishing third in Serie A, which is a strong competition, you must have real quality. I saw a few games, they play very well, so I am happy to be a part of this team.”

Skrtel brings much-needed experience to the defence, but also his trademark grit and determination.

“I try to do my best and give my all on the pitch for the team, do my job at 100 per cent and as a defender try to be aggressive against the opponents to stop them scoring. So that’s what I can offer to the team.

“For a player, the Champions League is the top competition and every player dreams about the Champions League, especially when you are a kid, as it’s always something special.

“I played in the Champions League with Liverpool and I’m happy that I can be part of the tournament again with Atalanta. I’m looking forward to it, but also to my Serie A debut, as it’s something new and I can’t wait to be on the pitch.

“Many people say that I am totally opposite off the pitch to on it. I try to be always nice, open to talk to people, but obviously not on the pitch…

“I believe my family will be happy here. I have an eight-year-old son who loves football, so he already looked up everything about Atalanta on the Internet.”

Hyena likes this.
  4. King Binny

Henry Onyekuru - Monaco (reportedly €20m)

Article:
    Henry Onyekuru has completed a transfer to Ligue 1 club Monaco for an undisclosed fee.

Forward Onyekuru, 22, joined Everton from Belgian team KAS. Eupen in summer 2017 and was immediately loaned back to Belgium with Anderlecht.

The Nigeria international scored 10 goals in 29 matches for the Bruges side during 2017/18.

He made a similar move to Galatasaray for the following season and was on target 16 times in 44 appearances, helping the Istanbul club reclaim their domestic title by a two-point margin from city rivals Basaksehir.

Monaco, who won their eighth domestic championship in 2016/17, finished 17th in last season’s French top flight.

5. binomial

Eliaquim Mangala - Valencia (free transfer)

Signed by City 5 years ago for £32m, crazy.

Goes back to the club where he spent the 2016-17 season on loan, hardly played at all last 2 years.

[​IMG]

#Valencia have signed #Eliaquim #Mangala from #ManchesterCity on a 2-year deal.

6. binomial

Ok how do I crop this piece of shit

7. King Binny

Ivan Perišić - Bayern Munich (loan for £4.6m with option to buy)

Article:
    FC Bayern have signed Croatia international Ivan Perišić. The 30-year-old World Cup runner-up joins Bayern from Inter Milan with immediate effect. The two clubs have agreed a one-year loan deal until 30 June 2020, with the option for FC Bayern to sign the player on a permanent deal after that.

“Ivan will help us from the start with his extensive experience at a top international level,” said sporting director Hasan Salihamidzic. “He has good technique and he’s flexible in attack. I’m sure Ivan will settle in quickly as he knows both the Bundesliga and our coach Niko Kovac well.”

Before beginning his spell in Italy in 2015, Perišić played for Bundesliga sides VfL Wolfsburg and Borussia Dortmund. He won the domestic double with Dortmund in 2012 before lifting the DFB Cup with Wolfsburg in 2015. Perišić, who has scored 23 goals in 82 appearances for Croatia, played a major role in his national team’s success at the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia, where Croatia lost 4-2 to France in the final.

“I’m very glad to be back in Germany. FC Bayern are one of the biggest clubs in Europe. We want to go on the attack, not only in the Bundesliga and the DFB Cup, but also in the Champions League,” said Perišić, who inked his contract on Monday evening after completing the obligatory medical at the Säbener Strasse facility.

8. King Binny

Andriy Lunin - Real Valladolid (loan)

9. King Binny

Jeff Reine-Adélaïde - Lyon (€25m plus add ons up to €2.5m + 15% profit sell on fee)

Article: Olympique Lyonnais is very pleased to announce the arrival of French U21 international Jeff Reine-Adélaïde from Angers SCO in a transfer worth €25M, as well as incentives of up to €2.5M and a resale percentage of 15% in case of capital gain.

Pursued by many clubs, the 21-year-old has committed to OL by signing a five-year contract through June 30, 2024. The Paris native came up through the Racing Club de Lens Academy and joined Arsenal at the age of 17, making his Gunners debut in the Emirates Cup against Olympique Lyonnais.

In January 2018, the midfielder joined Angers SCO, scoring four goals in 46 Ligue 1 games with Les Scoïstes. A target of Florian Maurice over several months, Reine-Adelaide participated in U-21 Euros in June, reaching the semifinal with new Lyon teammates Houssem Aouar, Lucas Tousart and Moussa Dembele.

Olympique Lyonnais is delighted over the arrival of Jeff Reine-Adélaïde, considered one of the country's top prospects in his position.

Miguel Fernandez - Birmingham

Article: BLUES HAVE COMPLETED THE SIGNING OF MIGUEL FERNANDEZ ON A SIX-MONTH CONTRACT.

The Spanish midfielder or forward has been drafted in to develop with the Club's Under-23s.

Fernandez, 19, came through the ranks at UE Cornella in Spain and spent a trial period with Blues last season.

He has been training with Blues this pre-season and after figuring in some of the Under-23s behind-closed-doors friendlies, has joined up with Xavi Calm's squad on a permanent basis.

Fernandez has played a handful of games for UE Cornella's first team, who were coached by Calm last season.

Last season Blues similarly brought in Michael Luyambula, Cameron McGilp and Francis Amartey on short-term deals in order to blood them in the Under-23s and assess.

10. King Binny

Borja Iglesias - Betis (€28m)

Article:
    Real Betis Balompié pay the amount of the buyout clause of Borja Iglesias to RCD Espanyol. In this way, the striker becomes the fifth Real Betis signing for the season 2019/2020. Iglesias will sign a contract as a Green and White until 2024.

Borja Iglesias Quintás (Santiago de Compostela, Spain, 17th January 1993) began his career in the academy at Valencia CF. Then, he moved to the academy at Villarreal CF for the three years, including one season on loan to CD Roda. In 2013 he signed for RC Celta de Vigo to play in the second team. He made his debut with the first team in 2015. In the season 2017/2018, he was loaned to Real Zaragoza, in Second Division, where he completed a great season. The following year, he was signed by RCD Espanyol, where he played last season, scoring 17 goals and providing 3 assists.

In total, Borja Iglesias has played 222 matches, scoring 116 goals and providing 11 assists.

Wissam Ben Yedder - Monaco (€40m)

11. King Binny

Rony Lopes - Sevilla (€20m)

12. King Binny

Philippe Coutinho - Bayern Munich (loan for €8.5m with option to buy at €120)

Article: FC Bayern Munich have completed the transfer of Philippe Coutinho. The Brazil international passed his medical examination on Sunday and signed his contract at the club’s Säbener Straße headquarters. Coutinho will initially spend a season on loan from Spanish champions Barcelona. FC Bayern possess an option to buy the 27-year-old following the expiry of his loan contract on 30 June 2020. All parties have agreed not to disclose any financial details of the agreement.

Philippe Coutinho said: "For me, this move means a new challenge in a new country with one of the best clubs in Europe. I'm very much looking forward to that. Like FC Bayern, I have big ambitions and I'm convinced that I can achieve them together with my new teammates."

FC Bayern CEO Karl-Heinz Rummenigge commented: "We've been working on bringing in Philippe Coutinho for quite some time and we're very happy that we’ve been able to complete this transfer. Our thanks go to FC Barcelona for agreeing to the transfer. With his creativity and outstanding skills, Philippe is a player who will immediately strengthen our attack.”

Sporting director Hasan Salihamidzic commented: "Philippe made it very clear to us during the negotiations in Barcelona that he absolutely wanted to move to FC Bayern. He’s a world-class player with great ability, who we can deploy in a number of positions in our forward line, so the FC Bayern squad has gained even more quality. Philippe Coutinho will help us achieve the ambitious targets we’ve set for this season."

Coutinho progressed through the youth teams at top Brazilian club Vasco da Gama. In Europe he played for Inter Milan, Espanyol and Liverpool. When he moved from Liverpool to Barcelona in January 2018, he was the second most expensive player in the world after his compatriot Neymar. With the Catalans, he won back-to-back Spanish championships and, in 2018, the Spanish Cup. He has made 55 appearances for the Brazilian national team, scoring 15 goals to date. This summer, as one of the most influential players he led the Seleção to victory in the Copa América, the South American continental championship.

13. rurikbird

rurikbird Part of the Furniture Honorary Member

120€ seems cheap!

14. Red Bird

Red Bird Very Active Member

All parties have agreed not to disclose the financial details, eh? Too late with that as somebody has already disclosed them to the Spanish media.

15. King Binny

Stephan Lichtsteiner - Augsburg (free transfer)

Tin Jedvaj - Augsburg (loan)

Luca Pellegrini - Cagliari (loan)

Ludwig Francillette - Newcastle

Article: Newcastle United have completed the signing of young defender Ludwig Francillette.

The 20-year-old has joined the Magpies on a permanent basis, and will link up with Neil Redfearn’s under-23s squad.

Francillette has spent time with Dijon and has also represented Guadeloupe internationally at youth level.

The centre half could make his bow for United’s second string in their Premier League 2 Division Two clash with Manchester United at St. James’ Park on Friday (7pm kick-off).

“I’m very happy to be here,” he told nufc.co.uk. “It’s an honour to sign with this club, because we know the story with French players playing for Newcastle, and the fans, and I’m very happy to sign. I hope everything will be good.

“It’s a Premier League, a big club in the Premier League, which is the best league. I have seen a lot of games – I like the club and I like the city too.

“The fans love the club, and the fervour. If I give 100 per cent, the fans will give 110 per cent. I enjoy the proximity of the fans to the club.

“I want to progress in training, work hard and focus now.”

16. King Binny

Islam Slimani - Monaco (loan with option to buy)

Frank Ribery - Fiorentina (free transfer)

refugee likes this.
  17. King Binny

Daniel Sturridge - Trabzonspor (free transfer)

Davide Zappacosta - Roma (loan)

18. King Binny

Fantastic news!

19. King Binny

Hirving Lozano - Napoli (€42m)

20. King Binny

Bas Dost - Eintracht Frankfurt (€7m)