• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

County Derby pre chat & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
After being out injured for 6 weeks? Doubtful. Very understandable that he's rusty and a bit "careful" in the start.

So now you know the difference between when he's sharp and when he's 'rusty'? What's 'careful' about making a really poor decision to punch a ball and missing by a mile??? With your eagerness to excuse, Mike bloody Hooper could have had a career.

So now you know the difference between when he's sharp and when he's 'rusty'? What's 'careful' about making a really poor decision to punch a ball and missing by a mile??? With your eagerness to excuse, Mike bloody Hooper could have had a career.

You'd think any player would be a bit rusty after 6 weeks out injured. Thats pretty common knowledge?
People excused Can during the match because he looked off pace, but Karius is expected to be match fit and "sharp" from the first game back?

Mike Hooper and Karius. Great comparison.

You'd think any player would be a bit rusty after 6 weeks out injured. Thats pretty common knowledge?
People excused Can during the match because he looked off pace, but Karius is expected to be match fit and "sharp" from the first game back?

Mike Hooper and Karius. Great comparison.

Karius came off his line more in the 5 minutes I saw than Mike Hooper did in his entire Liverpool career. I swear he could have had his feet nailed to the goal line.

Karius came off his line more in the 5 minutes I saw than Mike Hooper did in his entire Liverpool career. I swear he could have had his feet nailed to the goal line.

Haha! I dont think I ever remember seeing Hooper leave his line actually. Weird one that.

Anyone see Naismith getting a standing ovation from some sections of the crowd when he scored? That was nice.

you know the world has changed when a few thousand scousers are singing "Divock Origi" on a Tuesday night in the midlands.

All jokes aside, he's looking confident and solid when he plays. Definite goal threat. I thought he was going to be another Mark Gonzalez, El Zahar, Albert Rieras or N'Gog. He's not.

We've got an abundance of players who can score, and we're not reliant on anyone like we were under the Brodge. It's bloody incredible. And we can't even fit in hardworking goalscorers like INGS and up and coming velvet like OJO.

53ae44a3552229814206def5de7a2dbc62a8a5d7e8cea1d1a62927b6d9093244.jpg

"coming velvet"?

It's a dummy that would have looked great if it had come off...and Grujic can be forgiven for thinking Henderson wouldn't have left that big a gap...although he could have checked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom