• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Coutinho signs with Well Known agent Kia Joorabchian

Status
Not open for further replies.

6TimesaRed

Not a Bot....
Administrator
[article="http://tinyurl.com/hbbod52"]
Philippe Coutinho has just signed with well-known agent Kia Joorabchian, with the Brazilian media reporting that Joorabchian’s main aim is to get him a transfer away from Liverpool

According to the Brazilian version of Goal.com, both Coutinho and fellow Brazilian, Lazio’s Felipe Anderson, have made the switch.

They report that Joorabchian and his sidekick Giuliano Bertolucci want to get transfers for both players, but Coutinho is their priority.

Coutinho was heavily linked with a move to Paris Saint-Germain earlier in the summer (via SkySports) – though he denied knowledge of the rumour while on Copa America duty, saying “As far as I know, their is no offer. More important for me is to be here, focused on the national team and having a good tournament. That’s where my head is at.”

The Goal article goes on to claim that we have no interest in doing a deal for the player who cleaned up at our end-of-season awards for the second season in succession.

Will Coutinho get his head turned by his new agent ???
[/article]

Last edited:
As long as we've got Eriksen lined up to replace him I don't mind one bit..

No, actually, scrap that, this is bad news.. hope it's bollocks.

The whole idea of agents is to principally get their clients new jobs.

So yeah, I'd say this isn't good news but as ive said over the past 12 months, he's overrated and hopefully over valued so I'm not bothered if barca want to spunk some big boy money on him.

Translation of the article from the Brazilian Goal.com

Former president of MSI, former partner of Corinthians, is the new agent Philippe Coutinho and Felipe Anderson

Entrepreneurs Kia Joorabchian, former president of MSI, former partner of Corinthians, and Giuliano Bertolucci, one of the most influential Brazilians in football in Europe, recently took the careers of two of the top talent in Brazil Philippe Coutinho (Liverpool) and Felipe Anderson (Lazio).

At first, the sale of Coutinho, 24, is the great goal of Kia and Bertolucci. In recent days, the shirt of the name 10 of the Reds was linked to Barcelona and PSG. The English club, however, has no interest in negotiating the attacking midfielder at the moment.

Felipe Anderson, in turn, should even permanencer in Lazio for at least another season. The new representatives believe that half of 23 years may further grow with the arrival of new coach Marcelo Bielsa.

He's not actually an agent.

Although routinely described in the press as a football agent, Joorabchian is not a licensed agent. The involvement of unlicensed agents in transfers in the English Premier League is prohibited by the Football Association.[3]Joorabchian does not himself claim to be an agent, saying "I think the agency business is very different". He describes his business as advising players on their rights and clubs on transfers and contracts.[4]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kia_Joorabchian

Still, you could find any number of articles over the last 2-3 years which describe Joorabchian as Coutinho's agent.

Yeh, I think the article is confusing things, Coutinho is signed up to one of those multifootballer super agencies, and Kia Longname is one of the people who runs that agency., what the article is probably means is that the agency that represents Coutinho is going to try and sell him, and Kia will take a primary role is making that happen.

[article="http://tinyurl.com/hbbod52"]
Philippe Coutinho has just signed with well-known agent Kia Joorabchian, with the Brazilian media reporting that Joorabchian’s main aim is to get him a transfer away from Liverpool

According to the Brazilian version of Goal.com, both Coutinho and fellow Brazilian, Lazio’s Felipe Anderson, have made the switch.

They report that Joorabchian and his sidekick Giuliano Bertolucci want to get transfers for both players, but Coutinho is their priority.

Coutinho was heavily linked with a move to Paris Saint-Germain earlier in the summer (via SkySports) – though he denied knowledge of the rumour while on Copa America duty, saying “As far as I know, their is no offer. More important for me is to be here, focused on the national team and having a good tournament. That’s where my head is at.”

The Goal article goes on to claim that we have no interest in doing a deal for the player who cleaned up at our end-of-season awards for the second season in succession.

Will Coutinho get his head turned by his new agent ???
[/article]
I thought he has been representing him all along!

If a bid came for him the region of £40m plus the club would look at it i guess. First priority must be to get rid of players that are not in Klopps plans like Lucas, Allen, Benteke, Balotelli, Illori and Alonso. If we get suitable bids for Ibe then he should go too. We get £70-80m for those lot (inlcuding Ibe). That will give us enough funds to get a LB, CM (Alonso type), and possible striker

If a bid came for him the region of £40m plus the club would look at it i guess. First priority must be to get rid of players that are not in Klopps plans like Lucas, Allen, Benteke, Balotelli, Illori and Alonso. If we get suitable bids for Ibe then he should go too. We get £70-80m for those lot (inlcuding Ibe). That will give us enough funds to get a LB, CM (Alonso type), and possible striker
In a world that Ighalo is worth £40million and Pogba is worth £100million+, Coutinho is worth £60million.

I'm not surprised Alonso isn't in Klopp's plans, seeing as he left the club yonks ago. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom