• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Curtis Davies bamboozled

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd forgotten that. Used to play it all the time ... it was possible to cheat becuase, if yuo got the answer wrong, you could recognise the page number for "incorrect" before the page loaded and if you hit "back" (or something) fast enough, the quesiotn would reload & you could have another guess
You bamboozled bamboozle!

As I see the goals against Chelsea were more coincidental than those against Hull, I dont want to say anything other than phenomenal to the way we kept Chelsea at bay, kept the ball, pressed them and kept Mignolet to a minimum of action.

Even without that unexpected "goal of the season candidate" from Henderson and we drew 1-1 I think it would be classified as a very strong performance from Liverpool. I think most People doubted we would get anything from that game, and at least I was very impressed with how we controlled most part of the game.

Swansea could prove to be a banana skin but our biggest test so far will come at Man Utd. Zlatan is world class and Moreen will have planning for weeks on how to tharwt us.
He can have all the plans he likes, they don't always come off and I don't remember him coming up against a team like us before, or if he did how he tried to handle it.

He can have all the plans he likes, they don't always come off and I don't remember him coming up against a team like us before, or if he did how he tried to handle it.

I suppose Rodgers' team at the end of the nearly season was blowing away teams, including top teams. We know how he planned for that. Madrid v Barca, we know how he played that. He'll keep it very tight and organised. Slow the play down from the first minute. Ruin the game. Rely on breaks and set pieces.

I suppose Rodgers' team at the end of the nearly season was blowing away teams, including top teams. We know how he planned for that. Madrid v Barca, we know how he played that. He'll keep it very tight and organised. Slow the play down from the first minute. Ruin the game. Rely on breaks and set pieces.
Yep. It'll all be fouls for the first half hour. I wouldn't be surprised if he plays Fellaini just to break up play. I'm convinced he'll target Milner whenever they have us pushed back.

As impressive as Milner is, he looks most uncomfortable when pushed back towards the touchline, he'll try to exploit that.

I think it's safe to say the following about Mourniho & the Man Utd game.

Mourinho is a cunt.

He will employ cunt tactics, with his team full of cunts.

Hopefully, we'll make an absolute cunt out of him and his team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom