• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Darijo Srna

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILD

Very Well-Known
Apparently he had a good game tonight (didn't see game myself) in the Uefa Cup final and seems to be consistent performer for Croatia.

Is he a realistic option for us for RB? Think we have been linked in the past with him.

Re: David Srna

He is awesome IMO.
Would be a hefty price though, and the money would probably be better off used on a position that definitely needs significant improvement. I think Johnson is the best option for RB. English, proven, decent at going forward and defending.
7-8 million should suffice.

What would Srna cost? Probably a good bit more I'd say.

No idea how much he would cost. I presumed he played RW but he seems to now operate at RB. Has 17 goals for him country which in impressive for a RB.

Would be a very good buy, as said he can play all along the right very comfortably.

we should at least put an offer in for him and that way we won't be held to ransom over johnson.

[quote author=ILD link=topic=33652.msg871624#msg871624 date=1242860874]
Apparently he had a good game tonight (didn't see game myself) in the Uefa Cup final and seems to be consistent performer for Croatia.

Is he a realistic option for us for RB? Think we have been linked in the past with him.
[/quote]

Why would he play Right Back for us? Get Miguel!

[quote author=Glock link=topic=33652.msg871673#msg871673 date=1242873652]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Because he is a better player than miguel. Miguel use to be good but not so much anymore. Plus srna can play RW aswell as RB. I saw him play tonight and he was one of the better players on the pitch. Plus he is a captain and rafa loves captains ;)

[quote author=zlatan18 link=topic=33652.msg871683#msg871683 date=1242878992]
[quote author=Glock link=topic=33652.msg871673#msg871673 date=1242873652]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Because he is a better player than miguel. Miguel use to be good but not so much anymore. Plus srna can play RW aswell as RB. I saw him play tonight and he was one of the better players on the pitch. Plus he is a captain and rafa loves captains ;)
[/quote]

He is not a better defender than Miguel. Which Miguel are you talking about here boy?? ?? No one can replace Kuyt's place at right wing. So its a no no. Leave it.

if we buy a striker there will be occasions we will play 442 in which case kuyt is pretty useless playing right wing. srna is exactly the type of versatility we look for.

I presume we're talking about ex valencia miguel. Srna>miguel. Now i know rafa, play badminton with him every tuesday night, swiftly followed by a rum and coke. I believe rabe (my nickname for him which he LOVES) has looked at srna and this game will merely make him more intrigued. Also i think i met you at a soiree with rabe last month. Where you the one the bouncer refused to let in?

Srna looked very good indeed last night.

He was excellent on the ball and looked very classy. He does dive a shed load though.

Only saw him for about 30 seconds, in the game last night. I put the game on because there was nothing to watch, heard the announcer say we were linked with him, then right on cue he gave possession away. I got mad and changed the channel.

I guess he is not as bad as I thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom