• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Dark Theme

Love it, SCM has been too bright to browse while getting the kids to sleep. I do find it a bit hard to differentiate which threads are unread or not, i think it’s just bold white unread vs normal white read? Might be my eyes though.

Love it, SCM has been too bright to browse while getting the kids to sleep. I do find it a bit hard to differentiate which threads are unread or not, i think it’s just bold white unread vs normal white read? Might be my eyes though.
I changed the weight slightly. To help differentiate better.

Bold unread. Normal read..

Don't know if it's practical/feasible but I did like our 6 stars.

This is great work @6TimesaRed

I love it that the ITKs in charge have subtly changed the forum to Bayer Leverkusen colours.

Of course it is also an appropriate reaponse to our 3-1 loss and incoming plummet down the table...

I know lots of people love dark mode so it's a great option, but personally I hate it. Reading white text on black/dark background has always hurt my eyes. Just got a shock logging in, and fortunately it was simple enough to change it back to the good old look.

I really don't want to make more requests considering all the great work you and others have done, but is it possible to put the "dark" theme on a schedule?

Back
Top Bottom