• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Deflategate - Brady banned 4 games

Rosco

Worse than Brendan
The NFL has suspended Super Bowl MVP Tom Brady without pay for the first four games of the season, fined the New England Patriots $1 million and taken away two draft picks as punishment for deflating footballs used in the AFC title game, the league said in a statement Monday.

The NFL also indefinitely suspended the two equipment staffers believed to have carried out the plan, including one who called himself "The Deflator."

Tom Brady, 2011 WEEI interview: “When Gronk scores, he spikes the ball and deflates the ball. I love that, b/c I like the deflated ball.''

If he'd deflated the ball by punching it in a lift he'd only have received a two game ban

2-14 means I'll have a good night at the draft next year. So we'll probably fuck it up, win a few late and meaningless games, 5-11 or something. We look so shit I can't even think about it. Ryan Pace was a great move though. But Packers week one, at Seattle week three? We're going to get badly felt up like drunk schoolgirls. And we couldn't even give Cutler away. The cunt.

Back
Top Bottom