• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Developing business in Liverpool

Stulikesdrums

Well-Known
Hello everyone! It has been a good while since I have posted here. I trust that everyone is doing well.

In the past two years, I have been working for myself running a digital marketing agency. It has been tough having no salary and working mental hours but I absolutely love it. As an employee I was a nightmare - calling in sick, being a moany fucker etc. but that has changed for the better. Anyway - enough shitting on...

I would love to start working with some Liverpool companies so I have an excuse to travel over once every 6/8 weeks and visit them. And sure look, if the reds happened to have a home game the same time I was over - all the better! Obviously I am looking forward to a Covid free world!

The business is called SPB Media and we can provide any business (big or small) with everything they would need for the online world. Website production and upgrades, Google ads & SEO services, promo video production. We have a lot of our work on out our own website - https://spbmedialtd.com/

If any of the Liverpool based lads have a mate or a family member with a small business that might need a bit of help with their online marketing, please do keep me in mind!

Back
Top Bottom