• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Do you remember this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Modo

A contentious scando
Fergie gang ‘bullying’ Rafa

October 28th, 2009 - 1:55 pm ICT
by ANI
Tweet

London, Oct. 28 (ANI): Manchester United boss Alex Ferguson has been accused of leading a group of Premier League bosses in a gang up against Liverpool counterpart Rafa Benitez.
Wigan manager Roberto Martinez made the amazing claim last night, reports The Sun.
He also insisted the FA are terrified of Fergie’s power over the Premier League.
Martinez said: “Ferguson has his group of loyalists among other coaches - Steve Bruce, his ex-player, and Sam Allardyce, who thinks he will be his successor, among others. On the other hand, there is only Benitez and they throw sticks at him from all sides.”
Liverpool chief Benitez caused a storm last season by accusing Manchester United boss Ferguson of having too much power and getting away with too much with the FA. (ANI)

Which led to this:

Shut your mouth! Blackburn boss Sam Allardyce warns Wigan chief Roberto Martinez after Sir Alex Ferguson spat
By SPORTSMAIL REPORTER
UPDATED: 17:15 GMT, 30 October 2009

Blackburn manager Sam Allardyce has advised Roberto Martinez to keep his mouth shut in future.
Wigan manager Martinez was at the centre of a storm this week after he reportedly suggested that some of his top-flight colleagues were little more than Sir Alex Ferguson's loyalists.
Martinez was alleged to have told a Spanish newspaper that Allardyce viewed himself as Ferguson's successor at Old Trafford and was part of a group of managers sympathetic towards the Manchester United boss.

Martinez subsequently denied making the comments and Allardyce confirmed that the Spaniard had phoned him to apologise.
Allardyce, whose team take on United at Old Trafford in the Premier League on Saturday evening, accepted Martinez's apology but warned him to be more careful
in future.
'I accept what he said when he rang me,' Allardyce said. 'When I saw the papers I thought, 'Is it true or isn't it? But I have to take his word for it, which I do.
'Welcome to the Premier League, Roberto. Keep your mouth shut in the future or make sure you remember what is going to be done in the Premier League.
'If they have distorted his words, then that is something of a regular occurrence at this level.
'It's not a real problem for me, I just think Roberto has learned a harsh lesson about what happens in the Premier League if you start diverting away from you and your club business.
'You can say you can be misinterpreted, you can say you can be read wrong, but it's a lesson that when you comment in this league on anything it can be blown out of all proportion.
'He's apologised to me and I accept that apology.'

Whilst you are back in 2009 Modo, could you go to Belfast on the 18th of October and stop me from having my14th pint, it was roughly 11.30pm and I'm the drunk ginger haired bloke in the Bot.

Thanks

Whilst you are back in 2009 Modo, could you go to Belfast on the 18th of October and stop me from having my14th pint, it was roughly 11.30pm and I'm the drunk ginger haired bloke in the Bot.

Thanks

This you?

s09e11_480.jpg

Im on it.

But before I go...you do have soul right?

Nah, I don't have freckles.

Not sure if I have a soul, is there some sort of test you can take?

Fuck me, the bot. When I went to belfast to see Ryan he took me there on the first night. One of the dirtiest, smelliest, sweatiest places I've ever been but I fucking loved it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom