• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Does anyone else feel a little sorry for Man United?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So no Casemiro, Eriksson, Mount, Sancho, Martinez, Lindelof, Maguire (tbc), Shaw (tbc) and Fernanandez (suspended). Add to that possibly no Martial or Rashford due to illness.

Fancy playing them on Sunday?

Onana - wan bisaka/Evans/Varane/Darlot - Mctominay/Amrabat/mainoo - Anthony/Hojland/Garnacho

So no Casemiro, Eriksson, Mount, Sancho, Martinez, Lindelof, Maguire (tbc), Shaw (tbc) and Fernanandez (suspended). Add to that possibly no Martial or Rashford due to illness.

Fancy playing them on Sunday?

Onana - wan bisaka/Evans/Varane/Darlot - Mctominay/Amrabat/mainoo - Anthony/Hojland/Garnacho

Even if that’s the team I’d still be wary, the younger hungry ones are probably an improvement

Games like this make me anxious because on paper it we will smash them; but we all know how much we are going to struggle.

Let’s hope our players don’t fall into the expectations trap - the 7:0 was a freak result, this time just a regular confident win will do nicely. United would feel triumphant if they manage to snatch a draw.

It's just too funny at the moment.

Tune into the radio here and there listening to United fans moaning about their results.

"99 treble" "the united way" "these players don't understand our history" etc.

Grew up listening to United fans going on about Liverpool fans being deluded and stuck in the past & going on about LFC history.

How the times have changed :D

We seem to struggle against the weaker teams.. make no mistake Utd will want to make the pitch narrow, and as Doc said, until we are a few goals up, I'm not taking this as a gimme.

Even when we were dominating, utd found a way to make it difficult.

Just realised.. my son is at a tournament on Sunday and it doesn't finish until 5... fuck.

I think I looked forward to these games more when we weren't being ex0ected to win 5-0 and bring out a commerative DVD for Christmas.

Their squad is a total shambles and even the players they have available look like they are just treading water til the next manager arrives. But we've more than enough evidence of our team struggling badly to break down teams in a narrow block this season. They will not come to Anfield to play an end to end game, they would take a point now and won't be under any illusion about making a game of it

The people I feel worst for are those who took two days off work and travelled from the home counties and spent thousands bringing their kids to old toilet for their first ever game, full of joyful anticipation and excitement, wearing Christmas hats and reindeer horns with their new Antony shirts and half bayern scarves, only to be heading home on a series of packed delayed trains in tears.

Someone should start a gofundme

I think I looked forward to these games more when we weren't being ex0ected to win 5-0 and bring out a commerative DVD for Christmas.

Their squad is a total shambles and even the players they have available look like they are just treading water til the next manager arrives. But we've more than enough evidence of our team struggling badly to break down teams in a narrow block this season. They will not come to Anfield to play an end to end game, they would take a point now and won't be under any illusion about making a game of it

Seems the manager also already knows he's off as soon as there are boardroom changes, and can't be arsed.

Onana is a liability, he is marginally better than Karius. There's no doubt this could be a banana skin fixture,

I reckon Klopp might play Gomez at right back and Trent in the deep lying midfield role on Sunday. Mac Allister’s out so it’s a straight choice between Endo and Trent for the no.6, and given we’re at home against a Utd side that’ll concede possession, I think Trent will get the nod (alongside Jones and Szobo).

Utd’s only hope is to hit us quickly on the counter and with Trent at right back (but drifting into midfield) they’ll just hit Rashford / Garnacho whenever they can to exploit the space on our right. Gomez to start there and Utd’s only threat is snuffed out.

I can’t be doing with all this jinxy bollocks. We’re going to give them another proper shoeing.

The people I feel worst for are those who took two days off work and travelled from the home counties and spent thousands bringing their kids to old toilet for their first ever game, full of joyful anticipation and excitement, wearing Christmas hats and reindeer horns with their new Antony shirts and half bayern scarves, only to be heading home on a series of packed delayed trains in tears.

Someone should start a gofundme

A beautiful metaphor for life that.

The fucker will be raking it in after the goes even more viral than his usual stuff.

On a tangential point. WTF is with the huge drop behind the goals at their ground. Twice Bayern players were going full on to win the ball and ended up smacked against the barriers at the bottom of the trench. Funny but bloody dangerous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom