• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Dunks ... NBA 2013

Against a point guard, and a team that had completely stopped playing at that point. It was good, but not spectacular.

I was watching that game, what really made the dunk was the fact that it was over Jason Terry, who as every body knows is a massive cunt.

Lebron got a technical foul afterwards for taunting.

I've started following NBA the past month or so as something to keep me entertained on the train (using NBA Game Time app). Loving it. This is my favourite "dunk" so far (not sure this is techincally a dunk, but it is a beast)

This will be the first set of playoffs I experience. Can anyone enlighten me on the process?

I understand it to be East and West have seperate playoffs. 1st vs 8th, 2nd vs 7th etc over best of 7 games in each round (alternating home and away in the favour of the top seed) and then winner of East plays winner of West? Is that right?

Anyway, I am continuing my support for the Nuggets and think they could surprise the West conference. Don't think it can be another other than Knicks or Heat for East (based on my substantial knowledge gained in the past 6 weeks :p)

It's not alternating - it's 2-2-1-1-1 I think (2 home, 2 away etc). The final is 2-3-2 if I'm not mistaken.

So can someone tell me if the Knicks beat Boston who they'll play afterwards? And whether they're likely to actually beat Boston?

I'm in NYC in a few weeks and fancy getting to a game if there's one on, and tickets available for under 7 gatrillion dollars of course.

Cheers.

No they would face the winner of the 3-6 match up, which is either Indiana and Atlanta, most likely Indiana. They would have home court in that series also, so games 1,2 will be in New York for sure, 5 and 7 also if they are needed.

Indiana will probably get through Atlanta in 4 or 5 games. So the second round series will start probably a week or 2 from now.

Indiana and New York will be a good series, no telling who will get through that one, but I think New York will be bursting with confidence after beating Boston so they have a good chance.

Whether or not you can get tickets for less than a gazillion bucks, that's a whole different can of worms.

Back
Top Bottom